Color Correcting and Sharpening

Learn how to add saturation to pictures, setting black and white points, sharpening, and generally touching up an image in Photoshop.

See also: Photoshop Tutorials

RSS feed

Comment by Andreas Resch
2007-05-16 16:46:37

Thanks a lot for that nice tutorial … I definitely have to look more into that Lab processing …

Keep it up … Andreas.

Comment by Roy Burton
2007-05-16 19:00:06

Hi Thanks for your color correcting and sharpening
tutorial, keep them coming , its a real great help
thanks

Comment by Nicole
2007-06-05 03:50:08

Thank you! I had tried color correction form the eye droppers, but didn’t even think to check the values for black and white. Good tip! What a great way to color correct.

I really appreciate you sharing this video.

Comment by cleon
2007-06-07 04:32:13

Hello, thanks for the sharpening image tip, i will surely use it when in photoshop, thanks alot…..bless from Jamaica, West Indies

Comment by ben Subscribed to comments via email
2007-06-08 14:34:02

Hi, thanks for the tutorial .you have made it so structured and easy to follow as photoshop can be so complex and daunting

Look forward to seeing more from you

Comment by Debbie Low
2007-06-25 06:35:36

Hi That was such a helpful tutorial – tried it straight away and it looked really good now I just have to print it, Do you have any more cos I am battling a bit to make my images print well
Thanks

Comment by Connie
2007-08-30 12:16:16

Thank you for putting this out for the public. I will try out the black and white and white values. I haven’t tried that before. I appreicate all the help I can get. The more you know the more fun one can have. Thanks!