Tenba 632-632 Shootout Sling Bag is quick access camera bag to carry 1-2 SLRs, 3-4 lenses, flash and accessories. SLR with mounted 300mm telephoto lens (in long lens configuration). The bag features Water-repellent, dobby/diamond ripstop nylon shell-its an optimum combination of light weight and durability, Special, YKK weather-sealed zippers keep the elements out, Exclusive WeatherWrap™ cover included – the fastest, easiest auxiliary rain cover around, and much more. The Tenba 632-632 Shootout Sling Bag has exterior size 9.0 x 16.5 x 8.0″ (22.86 x 41.91 x 20.32cm) (WxHxD), interior size 8.0 x 15.5 x 7.0″ (20.32 x 39.37 x 17.78cm) (WxHxD), and weighs 2.19 lbs (992g)/2.75 lbs (1.25kg) with dividers.
Overall Rating: | Latest Price Info
Tenba 632-632 Shootout Sling Bag User Reviews
Camera Bag Review
“This product works well for small trips and it does conveniently handle a couple of lenses as well as a camera body with a lens of its own. On a longer hike or excursion it does become heavy over time and somewhat cumbersome. I used it extensively on my recent trip to Israel and it worked very well and I would recommend it highly.” – By D. Hess
“This bag is very nice. There are some good things about it and other that can be improved. Let’s start with the good ones. First the bag is very spacious for the size of it. This means that you control where the things go. One of the great things about this bag is that you can customize it however you want depending on the equipment that you want to carry. The design of the bag is very ingenious. It allows you to have easy and fast access to your camera and you don’t have to take off the bag to do this. I have no problems carrying lenses, batteries, charger, memory media, flashes, remotes control, tripods or monopods…” – By Carlos Quinones
Great compact bag for short trips
“This is one of four bags that I have in my collection. This is the perfect bag to take on short trips into the city or on a nature walk into the woods. It lets you pull out your camera, while you are still walking, and shoot your shot and put it back into the bag. I use to miss shots while traveling but now I am able to get them and still have my equipment protected. The zipper seem to seal themselves shut to protect from water. I carry one camera with lens, second camera body, flash w/GF difuser, 3 lenes and most important it holds a tripod. None of the other sling bags that I found hold a tripod. “ – By Pro Photog
Tenba 632-632 Shootout Sling Bag Expert Reviews
Tenba 632-632 Shootout Sling Bag Features & Specifications
The Sling is a single-strap, quick access bag that swings around for fast shooting without removing the pack. Tenba’s exclusive design converts to a lightweight long-lens bag for top-loading your mounted super telephoto lens (up to 300mm f/2.8). A full access back panel opens the main compartment completely, to allow easy setup and cleaning. Think of it as a backpack without the bulk, or a shoulder bag without the strain.
The Medium is identical to the Small size in every way except for size. It will fit a full sized professional SLR with a vertical grip/booster (actually 2 bodies if necessary), plus lenses, accessories, and a tripod or monopod.
* Water-repellent, dobby/diamond ripstop nylon shell – an optimum combination of light weight and durability
* Special, YKK weather-sealed zippers keep the elements out
* Exclusive WeatherWrap™ cover included – the fastest, easiest auxiliary rain cover around
* Ergonomically curved and tapered, adjustable sling strap sits comfortably on the shoulder
* Padded, ventilated mesh back panel wicks away moisture
* Fast-draw camera hatch—swing to the front, open, grab and shoot
* Mobile phone/MP3 Player pouch and stowaway security strap attached to Sling strap
* Removable interior dividers allow you to top-load and carry a mounted long lens
* Full-access back door opens entire bag for easy interior setup and cleaning
* Front accessory pocket organizes media, note pad and other accessories
* Fully adjustable and removable dividers let you custom-fit the Sling for your equipment
* Bottom feet protect against moisture and abrasion. Pull strap helps “quick swing” the bag