Tenba 632-343 Shootout Medium Backpack is camera bag to carry 2 SLRs, 6-8 lenses (up to 300mm f2.8) & flash, plus virtually any size tripod, include a laptop up to 17 inches. The bag features Water-repellent, dobby/diamond ripstop nylon shell – an optimum combination of light weight and durability, Exclusive, fully-adjustable, MSTC™ System securely accommodates all popular outdoor tripod types and sizes, Exclusive WeatherWrap™ cover included – the fastest, easiest auxiliary rain cover around, Fully adjustable, densely-padded divider panels and walls create a “custom-fit,” protective interior layout, and much more. The Tenba 632-343 Shootout Medium Backpack has exterior size 15 x 18.5 x 12″ (38.1 x 46.99 x 30.48cm) (WxHxD), interior size 12 x 17 x 6.0 (30.48 x 43.18 x 15.24cm) (WxHxD), and weighs 10.1 lbs (4.58kg).
Overall Rating: | Latest Price Info
Tenba 632-343 Shootout Medium Backpack User Reviews
Flawless build quality
“I ordered it hoping to us it to carry all my new camera equipment. This includes a D300, 12-24, 18-200, 70-300, 50 1.4, 10.5 fisheye, and a medium tripod. Ok, a good amount of gear I admit, but certainly no more than is suggested could fit in it’s description…and it did. But just barely and certainly with no room left for anything else…. So…great bag, exceptional build quality, holds a decent amount of gear but not enough accessory room for my needs. Although it did fit all my camera gear, there was very little additional room for all the other miscellaneous do-dads that go along with a camera setup. Manuals, filters, portable hard drives, cleaning gear, cables, batteries, chargers, etc.” – By Big Pete
I hate bags
“I love my camera and all of my lenses, I hate having to carry them around. That said, this is one of the best solutions I’ve found. The wheels are convenient. It’s fairly large, I can fit 2 bodies (Canon 5DII, 30D), 3 L-series 2.8 lenses (16-35/24-70/70-200IS), a fisheye, 50mm, 2 flashes and quite a few other accessories, including my laptop. It’s got so many pockets I even forgot where I put my memory cards on my last shoot. Then I remembered it comes with a CF card case. Sweet..” – By jonny I.
Bag aficionado’s review
“Room for lots of gear. I can carry both dSLR bodies and the rest of my gear easily. The bag will accommodate my Canon T1i with a battery pack installed without a problem. There’s room for a lot of lenses. Since I am still developing my collection of lenses, I can fit my 3 (70-300mm, 18-200mm and 18-55mm) and have room for several others… Superb protection of gear. The padding is sturdy and strategically placed. You can move around the protective sections, but not at the expense of sturdiness. I say this because some of the bags I have seen will allow you to move the padding, but the fabric separates from the padding itself. This causes sagging and things move around a lot in the bag. This bag by Tenba avoids this problem…” – By David C. Leaumont
Tenba 632-343 Shootout Medium Backpack Expert Reviews
Tenba 632-343 Shootout Medium Backpack Features & Specifications
Backpacks are the outdoor shooter’s mainstay. Shootout backpacks are available in multiple sizes, to accommodate camera/lens/ laptop setups ranging from basic to brutal, plus all the accessories. All styles except Daypack feature our exclusive MSTC™ tripod carrying system. Large and medium sizes are also available in wheeled versions.
The Medium size is designed to carry a large camera system and tripod, plus a laptop up to 17 inches. The Medium is identical to the Small and Large backpacks in every way except for size, and it includes an expedition-grade waist belt and removable photo interior. It will fit in the overhead compartment of most full sized domestic U.S. jets.
* Water-repellent, dobby/diamond ripstop nylon shell – an optimum combination of light weight and durability
* Special, YKK weather-sealed zippers keep the elements out
* Compression straps prevent the load from shifting, and help keep the center of gravity as close to the body as possible
* Jumbo, padded side pods can be used as separate accessory pockets or pass-through hatches for instant interior access
* Exclusive, fully-adjustable, MSTC™ System securely accommodates all popular outdoor tripod types and sizes
* Exclusive WeatherWrap™ cover included – the fastest, easiest auxiliary rain cover around
* Adjustable web straps on pack bottom secure monopod, jacket or ground cloth
* Hand-carry straps on top and both sides of pack let you “grab and go” from any position
* Fully adjustable, densely-padded divider panels and walls create a “custom-fit,” protective interior layout
* Room for multiple camera bodies, lenses and all accessories
* Interior fully lined with smooth, water-repellent nylon pack cloth
* Clear, plasticized mesh pockets and web loops hold accessories, for easy identification and access to contents
* Super-comfort harness system features expedition-grade complement of fit adjustments and load tuning
* Body contact points covered in ventilated, moisture-wicking padded mesh for comfort
* Full zip-around cover encloses entire harness for hand-carrying or storage
* Wide, comfortable waist belt helps support heavy gear loads
* Waist belt features multiple clip-on points for included and/or optional pouches and accessories
* Padded laptop compartment reinforced with polyethylene frame sheet for extra protection
* Photo/laptop insert is removable for reorganization, storage, or to convert the entire bag to a standard, soft backpack for clothing or other “non-photo” travel
* Included Media Wallet and Mobile Phone/MP3 Player Pouch feature removable security tethers