Tenba 632-203 Shootout Waistpack is a versatile and lightweight camera bag to carry a D-SLR camera with 2-3 lenses (up to 200mm) and an additional lens or flash with accessories. The bag features All body contact surfaces covered in ventilated,moisture-wicking padded mesh for carrying comfort, Exclusive independent Dual-Door side panels on both sides of Waistpack one with accessory compartments the other a QuickAccess hatch directly to the inside of the case, include Drop-down front panel with compartments for card reader, phone, music device, other small accessories, and much more features. The Tenba 632-203 Shootout Waistpack has exterior size 16.5 x 9.0 x 8.0″ (41.91 x 22.86 x 20.32cm) (WxHxD), interior size 12.5 x 8.0 x 7.0″ (31.75 x 20.32 x 17.78cm) (WxHxD), and weighs 2.4 lbs (1.09kg).
Overall Rating: | Latest Price Info
Tenba 632-203 Shootout Waistpack User Reviews
Excellent for shooters on the go
“First of all, just having a waist pack instead of a backpack makes this worth the purchase. I hated having to remove my backpack, set it on the ground, shuffle through it, pick it back up, and sling it on my back again. Having a waist pack means you always have your gear within arms reach, without having to take anything off or put it on. It’s well made, and the waist strap is really comfy and padded. My standard bag contents (all of this stuff fits just fine at once): D70 with 18-70 lens attached, 50mm lens, 70-300 lens, TTL cord, SB-600, Air blaster bulb, Lens cleaning kit, Circular Polarizer filter, Neutral Density Filter, Extra CF cards “ – By J. Bitz
It works for me
“I hate trying to hike with a small digital SLR around my neck bouncing off my chest and my digital video camera in one hand as I try to keep my balance on narrow rocky trails. I have tried to carry an over the shoulder camera bag, but then it takes several minutes to unpack and get a camera out, and by then, the shot is lost. This waistpack can be worn backwards and frontwards allowing for easy hiking and quick access of either of my cameras. It is a bit big for a waistpack, but it has to be to hold my two cameras and give me the quick access I need.” – By Glen
Wonderful if you want to keep your hands free
“I carry my Nikon D90 with the 18-200 lens, SB-400 flash, cords, battery charger, spare SD cards, and still have room for my phone, asthma inhaler, keys, and other misc items. It is very comfortable around my waist. And it has a strap to attach so you can carry it over your shoulder. I looked and compared for months before deciding on this bag. I am so happy with it.” – By M. Morris
Tenba 632-203 Shootout Waistpack Expert Reviews
Tenba 632-203 Shootout Waistpack Features & Specifications
The Waistpack eliminates shoulder strain by letting you move the weight of your gear to your hips. And when the shooting situation – or your outfit – doesn’t allow for the use of the belt, the Waistpack converts in seconds to a sleek, compact shoulder bag.
* Water-repellent, dobby/diamond ripstop nylon shell – an optimum combination of light weight and durability
* Special, YKK weather-sealed zippers keep the elements out
* All body contact surfaces covered in ventilated, moisture-wicking padded mesh for carrying comfort
* QuickAccess™ doors, clearly identified by red zipper tabs, allow instant retrieval of lens, flash, etc.
* Main flap opens away from the body, for interference-free access to contents
* Drop-down front panel with compartments for card reader, phone, music device and other small accessories
* Wide, padded waist belt with load adjustment/tensioning straps for secure, comfortable support. Clip-on points provided for included media wallet and mobile phone/MP3 pouch or other optional accessories
* Removable belt, hand grip and shoulder strap allow instant conversion to full-featured shoulder bag
* Ultra-lightweight, at less than 40 ounces (that’s without your gear in it, of course).
* Included Media Wallet and Mobile Phone/MP3 Player Pouch feature removable security tethers
See also: Accessories | Camera Bags