Tamrac 5371 Travel Pack 71 is lightweight camera bag to carry, protect, and quick access to an SLR, lenses, flash and accessories. The bag features Tamrac’s patented Memory & Battery Management System that uses red flags to identify available memory cards and batteries from ones that have been used up with Inside the main compartment, adjustable, foam-padded dividers protect equipment while zippered pockets organize small accessories include Mesh pockets on the sides and front hold extra accessories. The Tamrac 5371 Travel Pack 71 has Internal Dimensions: 8 W x 4¾ D x 10 H/20 x 12 x 25 cm, External Dimensions: 9 W x 7¼ D x 11½ H/23 x 18 x 29 cm, and weight 1 lbs. 7oz. (644g).
Overall Rating: | Latest Price Info
Tamrac 5371 Travel Pack 71 User Reviews
Tamrac Photo Backpack 5371
“I have a Canon Rebel xti, lens that came with it, wireless remote, 3 filters, lens that came with the camera, battery charger, a Canon powershot, its battery charger, a couple spare batteries, 4-5 memory cards, the Rebel’s manual, a small notebook, the Rebel’s neck strap, my iPod mini and my wall chargers for my Razr & its headset all in this backpack. There is some extra room. It’s smaller than a regular backpack. It flips over my shoulder nicely. I would buy this again. I am not sure it will hold the two additional lenses and flash unit that I intend to buy … but I imagine that Tamrac has a larger version. This is a very nice alternative to the standard lunch box style padded camera bag.” – By Twainy
Great for short hikes or just storage
“I’ve used this pack for about 2 months. I’ve taken it on a long hike (not so good..read below), a short hike (worth it), and a car trip (good). Good: Great price! The comparments are good size and easily adjustable based on your needs. Cons: It really doesn’t work for hiking because of the stiffness and the backpack doesn’t breath well. I wouldn’t recommend it if you want to get the camera out quickly because the zippers sometimes get stuck on the flaps. However, if you want something for just a quick trip to the beach or a car ride, this is great.” – By Janell
Great lil bag
“I had the lowepro compudaypack and it a great backpack but it does not supply enough storage space for camera equipment and is fairly big. This Tamrac backpack is perfect. You’ll be surprise the massive storage space it provides in its little body. I have a D90, Nikon 35mm 1.8, Tokina 12-24mm, Nikon 55-200mm, SB400, all misc cleaning, cables, double A battery charger and still have EXTRA room for another lens. I have no complaints. I like it more than the lowepro slingshot because this is a tradition backpack with 2 shoulder straps vs. a sling over” – By D. Tran
Great Photo Backpack
“The backpack is compact but spacious. There were plenty of velcro’d padded dividers. It was big enough to hold Nikon D90, 2 telephoto lens, 2 chargers + batteries and the instruction booklet. Excellent value for the money. Camera is well protected and it fit all the stuff I needed.” – By M. C. Harrison
Tamrac 5371 Travel Pack 71 Expert Reviews
Tamrac 5371 Travel Pack 71 Features & Specifications
The Tamrac 5371 Travel Pack 71 (Black) backpack is a lightweight, high-mobility pack that provides foam-padded protection and quick access to an SLR, lenses, flash and accessories. The interior lid of the main compartment features the Memory & Battery Management System that uses red flags to identify available memory cards and batteries.
The 5371 has an EasyGrip carrying handle, a comfortable, foam-padded backpack harness to provide easy carrying comfort. The bag can be fully customized using the M.A.S. (Modular Accessory System) and S.A.S. (Strap Accessory System) products.
* 900 denier PolyTek weatherproof compact backpack designed to carry an SLR camera and three lenses, flash and accessories.
* Front pocket holds film and features the Memory & Battery Management System that uses red flags for identifying available memory cards and batteries from ones that are used up.
* Inner mesh accessory pockets
* S.A.S. (Strap Accessory System) compatible – This system has components that attach to the shoulder strap to allow photographers to personalize and customize their carrying systems.
* M.A.S. Modular Accessory System compatible – This system allows photographers to customize and personalize their backpacks, shoulder bags and cases by using accessories that quickly attach to the M.A.S attachment slots. These accessories will also attach to any belt or to the Tamrac Modular Accessory Belt.
* EasyGrip composite material is used in the handles. The material is exceptionally non-slip, yet soft and easy on your hands.
* A foam-padded backpack harness provides easy carrying comfort.
See also: Accessories | Camera Bags