Sunpak PF30X features a fast recycling time in a compact, durable body, Vari-Power EV Adjust: -1.5, -1, -0.5, +0.5, +1, +1.5; including E-TTL II; Bounce Head (up to 90° tilt); Recycle Time 8-10 Sec. The Sunpak PF30X measures 4 x 2.7 x 3.7″ (102 x 68.6 x 94mm) HxWxD and weighs 7.7 oz (218 g) (without batteries).
Overall rating: N/A | Latest Price Info
Sunpak PF30X Expert Reviews
Sunpak PF30X User Reviews
Sunpak PF30X User Manual
- Download Sunpak PF30X User Manual (PDF – 734kb)
Sunpak PF30X Features & Specifications
The Sunpak PF30X Digital TTL Shoe Mount Flash is a compact flash, which fully supports TTL flash operation with digital SLR cameras. It offers 90° bounce for fully vertical ceiling bounced shots.
The PF30X is powered by two AA batteries, which keeps it compact and lightweight. At the same time, it provides up to 140 flashes at full power. Straightforward button layout and intuitive operability ensure comfortable operations. Its light output can be adjusted with a range of 7 settings (-1.5EV to +1.5EV increments).
The PF30X s a handy flash that complements the compact design of digital SLR cameras!
• Small and light weight body requires only 2 AA batteries
• Guide Number (ISO 100): 100′ (30m)
• TTL signals are automatically recognized just by mounting and turning on
• TTL automatic check function
• EV adjustment buttons enable free operations
• Bounce Head
• Auto Focus Assist Light supports focusing in low light situations
See also: Accessories | Flashes