Write for us
DPHOTOJOURNAL is always looking for fresh content for our readers. If you have a photography equipment review (digital camera, tripod, camera bag, etc), photo editing tutorial and also tips related to digital photography, you can submit your article to us using our submission form below.
Your article must be a minimum of 250 words long, they must be original, never been and will not be published elsewhere online, and you need to be willing for us to use them on this site indefinitely
If we publish your article, your name/website will be credited to your content, unless you tell us that you want your article posted with an abbreviated version of your name (or as anonymous). We will also give you a byline and include links to your blogs, websites or wherever you have a web presence.
Here’s just some examples of articles submitted to us;
– 8 Pioneering Moments in Digital Photography by Tom Walker
– Portrait Photography Tips by Jean-Sébastien Monzani
– Bird Photography Tips by Andry Long
– Creating Zombie Tutorial by Mark Simms
– Perspective in Photography: Part I & Part II by Sudipta Shaw
Do you want to add a Photo Software to our Photo Editing Software list? Please use our Software Submission form.