Sigma has announced Sigma APO 150-500mm F5-6.3 DG OS HSM lens for Sony and Pentax DSLR users. The lens features Optical Stabilizer which allowing the use of shutter speeds approximately 4 stops slower, three SLD (Special Low Dispersion) glass elements provide excellent correction for chromatic aberration, a rear focus system that minimizes fluctuation of aberration caused by focusing, multi-layer lens coating reduces flare and ghosting, and HSM (Hyper Sonic Motor), which ensures a quiet and high-speed AF as well as full-time manual focusing capability.
* Lens Construction : 15Groups 21Elements
* Angle of View :16.4°-5°
* Number of blades : 9pcs
* Minimum Aperture(W) : F22
* Minimum Focusing Distance : 220cm / 86.6in.
* Maximum Magnification : 1:5.2
* Filter Size : Ø86mm
* Lens Hood : Bayonet type
* Dimensions : Ø94.7mm×251.5mm/ 3.7in. × 9.9in. *Weight : 1,810g /63.8oz.
See also: News | Sigma Lenses