Compact, large aperture zoom lens is ideal for digital and 35mm SLR cameras
Sigma Corporation is pleased to announce the launch of the new 28-70 F2.8-4 DG lens. This compact, large aperture zoom lens is ideal for digital and 35mm SLR cameras. The new multi layer lens coating and lens design reduce flare and ghost, and also creates an optimum color balance through the entire zoom range. An aspherical lens element is used for excellent correction of distortion throughout the entire zoom range.
This lens’ excellent performance makes it an ideal lens for Digital SLR Cameras as well as film SLR cameras. This standard zoom lens has a large aperture of F2.8 at 28mm focal length and yet it is compact and lightweight, with an overall length of 62.5mm (2.5”) and weight of 255g. (9oz.). Ideally suited for traveling, landscape photography and general photography. The supplied zoom hood can be used to obtain a superior light-blocking effect.
* The new multi layer lens coating and lens design reduce flare and ghost
* High image quality is obtained through the entire zoom range with the use of Aspherical Lens element.
* It has a large aperture of F2.8 at 28mm focal length with an overall length of 62.5mm (2.5”) and weight of 255g. (9oz.).
* Supplied lens hood blocks out extraneous light.
Focal Length : 28-70mm
Minimum Aperture : F22
Lens Construction : 11 Elements in 8 Groups
Angle of View : 75.4 – 34.3degrees
Number of Diaphragm Blades : 8pcs
Minimum Focusing Distance : 50cm (19.7”)
Maximum Magnification : 1:6.5
Filter Size : 58mm
Lens Hood : Bayonet Type Hood
Dimensions : Diameter 67.5mm (2.6”) x Length 62.5mm (2.5”)
Weight : 255gr / 9oz
* The appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice
See also: News | Sigma Lenses