See Through Lens Filter

Kaya Special Optics, Inc. is introducing a newly developed product called the “Infrared See-Through Filter PF. PF is a special optical device that helps to visually penetrate an object’s surface in order to view whatever lies below. The manufacturers claim that the Infrared See-Through Filter PF can’t totally penetrate all surfaces but it can provide a high degree of “see-through”.

see_through_filter

Here’s how it works…

All reflected light that we can see with the naked eye represents a fractional portion of the electromagnetic spectrum, which is infinite. We refer to this section as “visible light”. All around us, light is reflected which the human retina cannot detect, such as ultraviolet and infra-red radiation.

The visible part of the spectrum falls between the wavelengths of 430nm~690nm. (1nm=10-9m) Infrared rays have much larger wavelengths than this. We divide them into “Near Infrared Rays” (690nm-4,000nm) and “Extreme Infrared Rays” (over 4,000nm).

see_through_filter

Unlike ultraviolet and visible rays, infrared rays tend to penetrate any medium rather easily because of their large wavelengths. This also means that infrared rays are not refracted much at all when passing from one medium to another. When we shine sunlight through a prism, it is refracted at an angle according to its wavelength. The blue end of the visible spectrum has the shortest wavelength, so is refracted the most. At the other end of the spectrum, beyond the red, visible light, infrared rays are barely refracted at all because of their long wavelength.

The KAYA PF exploits this characteristic of infrared light. It only lets through these long-wavelength rays, which have low refractive rays, and not all the ultraviolet and visible rays.

Further information is available at http://Kaya-Optics.com

See also: News

RSS feed | Trackback URI

Comment by dari mahler
2007-03-29 03:06:37

Hi all, i am from the netherlands, and about 2 months ago i found out about this cool wanna have thing. i decided to buy it, although i normally would never e-shop with my creditcard in asia. after my order everything became slow, and i really thought they were faking me. but after 5 emailes they apologized, and told me that they had delay with the shipping to europe.
1 month ago i finaly got the lens. i bought because of this lens a new camcorder, a sony dcr sr30, pf nearly 720€. i tried it, it doesn;lt work very well, and you should not think that you can just see thru all clothing. i am waiting my self for the sun to come….swimmings suites should do the trick.

friendly regards,
if any one has had better experience than me, plz reply!

Comment by Derek Subscribed to comments via email
2007-10-04 11:51:03

Hi Dari Mahler,

Men I have been waiting 6 months to have this product, and waiting for Christmas to buy a Cmacorder Sony Nightvision too. Dude I have been ivestigating about Kaya and all I’d seen for me is true, I just wanted to see someone that bought this and isn’t fake, now I see you and thanks God I saw your comment God Bless you dude. Im from America, I live in Mexico. Can you add me on msn or reply my a message? Thanks very much, seding regards to Netherlands ^^.

Derek

Comment by imabhi Subscribed to comments via email
2008-06-30 13:49:07

Hi,

If u can send me the real life sample then that will be great to make me buy the lens, pls send me the sample on my id.

Thanks

Comment by Royan
2009-08-22 17:14:59

HI Mate

has the lens worked after all atleast to some extent. there are several DIY make ur own lesn instrauctions available over the net I was planning to try out one of them one of these days./.. tell me that this is not in vain,… please add me on yahoo chat if possible.. need to know the output image quality

Comment by sanjeet Subscribed to comments via email
2010-12-03 00:42:11

i wanna buy this things so help me . immediately send me email. and how to price this things. so i am an indian and leave it. sshnt.sinha@gmail.com

Comment by jatinder
2008-01-25 19:32:33

Can we seen in this lens without any equipment like camera camcorder etc.

Comment by ravi
2008-08-30 00:58:53

If u can send me the detail of requirement to gadget,and cameras compateblity with filter then i will be great to make me buy the lens, pls send me the sample on my id.

Thanks

Comment by ek4zone
2009-05-19 19:04:25

wow, cool man… :D

Comment by indra Subscribed to comments via email
2009-07-10 14:34:16

hi
iam from india
where i get see through camara at what price
pl help

Comment by sushanta Subscribed to comments via email
2009-09-08 05:43:16

i am from india
where i get see through camara and spractacle at what price
pl help me man . immidiately inform me.

Comment by candy patel
2011-08-18 00:23:59

hello dear…You are in touch with x ray vision contact lenses ?????????

Comment by sushanta
2009-08-21 07:14:58

I wanna see through lences . Where from I will get this product give me details To my following address as early as possible .

see-through-lens-filter/

phone no : 09957928771. 09435807869

Comment by sanjit Subscribed to comments via email
2009-09-07 03:00:18

I live India in assam .

I m searching few days plzzz .hurry send me information.

see-through-lens-filter/

Comment by amer Subscribed to comments via email
2010-01-18 02:59:00

hi all I’am looking for the gelatine IR filter from Kaya optics comp. and its out of stock !!! if any of you know where i can buy it from please let me know…. appreciate your help. this is the pf5 filter.

Comment by joe Subscribed to comments via email
2010-03-23 17:27:08

hi ive got a digtal slr camera (sony a200) and was wondering if there is any posibility of getin something that would work with that or does it have to be a video camera

cheers

Comment by JOSE
2010-10-21 18:18:04

HOLA SOY DE COLOMBIA donde puedo conseguir ver a través de camara a qué precio…. PORFABOR AGAMELO SAVER A MI COREO….

Comment by nawal Subscribed to comments via email
2011-07-13 12:46:40

Hi friends i am an Indian.My name is nawal I have Sony cam 67e model is it KAYA lens(see through lens)fit for this model and where I get in India Pls write for me. My mail id nawalkishore.1977@gmail.com
Nawalkishore jha.

Comment by candy patel
2011-08-18 00:26:34

we are interested in x ray vision contact lenses…please give us price and supply time
candy patel