The Opteka 6.5mm f/3.5 features 6.5mm at focal length with maximum aperture of f/3.5. The lens construction has 10 elements in 7 groups and has diagonal angle of view at 180 degrees. Closest focusing distance at 1 ft / 0.3m. The Opteka 6.5mm f/3.5 lens weighs 14.6 oz (414g) and it measures 10cm/4 in. long.
Overall Rating: | Latest Price Info
Opteka 6.5mm f/3.5 User Reviews
Just opened the box
“Just opened the box and took my first pictures. The construction of the lens is much better than I expected. Seems well built. I am using it on a Canon XSI. Attached flawlessly. I took a few quick snaps.” – by Milton S. Soditch
wonderful lens!!! well worth the price
“Love this lens! It’s build + image quality is pretty good, nice sharp & warped, well worth the price.
I’ve been using this with my new canon 7D, It gives off some lovely distortion and no vignetting. “ – by Ronald Ashburn
Opteka 6.5mm f/3.5 Sample Photos
Opteka 6.5mm f/3.5 User Manual
Opteka 6.5mm f/3.5 Specifications
The Opteka 6.5mm f/3.5 Fisheye Lens is an excellent addition to any photographer’s collection, giving users the ability to expand their creativity and capture incredible scenes from a truly unique perspective. The special fisheye design allows maximum creative expression.
This lens, when used with cameras with an APS-C image sensor, creates images with an expanded perspective, including images with a creatively deformed outlook and a sharp pan focus that extends throughout the entire frame. By offering a 180-degree angle of view, this fisheye lens can be used to create amazing image expressions that cannot be seen by the human eye, such as exaggerated perspective and distortion. The minimum shooting distance (just 12 inches) and large depth of field also provide amazing close-up shots.
Opteka’s super multi-layer lens coating reduces flare and ghosting, a common problem with digital cameras and also creates an optimum color balance.
• Conforms to APS-C (1:1.5x) size digital imaging format
• Actualizes a 6.5mm focal length and a diagonal angle of view of 180 degrees for APS-C size
• Corrects aberrations using a complex aspherical lens. When fully opened, it produces both high resolution and high contrast at the center of the lens, as well as around the periphery of the lens
• Petal type hood and super multi-layer coating help control flaring and ghosting
• Offers robust durability by incorporating a rigid aluminum base frame
See also: Lens Reviews | Opteka Lenses