Your photos tell stories. Now is your chance to share them with the world.
You’re invited to participate in the 3rd annual One Life Photography Competition. Now in it’s third year and awarding over $75,000 in cash grants, publicity and awards, One Life is one of the most substantial photography competitions in the world.
The Grand Prize Selected Photographer Will Receive:
• A Gallery Exhibition in New York City
Showcase your photography in one of the most exciting cities in the world
• The Opportunity of a Lifetime
Receive a $25,000 cash grant to fund your next photo series
• World-Wide Exposure
A Photo Essay in the One Life Catalogue + Publicity to Thousands of Photo Enthusiasts
Additional Prizing includes a Choice Between a $7,500 grant – or – a Trip Around the World
Plus: All entrants will receive a Thank You package of exclusive freebies and discounts
Have your photographs seen by an esteemed panel of judges:
• Michael Norseng Photo Director, Esquire
• Sarah Filippi Deputy Photo Editor, Fast Company
• Rob Baird Creative Director, Mother
• Rebecca Kimmons Photo Editor, Redbook
• Michele Stueven Photo Editor, People Magazine
• John Gimenez Photo Editor, PDN
• Steven J. Bliss, Dean of the School of Fine Arts, SCAD
One Life is an international photography competition open to all backgrounds, styles and perspectives. With over $75,000 in prizes and awards, the One Life Photography Competition is your opportunity to share your photography for a chance to earn international exposure and life-changing reward.
Learn more at:
See also: News