NIX TS08C Digital Picture Frame features 8 Inch Ultra Sharp High Definition SVGA LCD Screen (4:3) 800 x 600 Pixels; Internal Rechargeable Lithium Ion Battery / 1GB Internal Memory / Remote Control / 2 x Integrated 1.5W Stereo Speakers / USB Cable; Video / Photo / MP3 Music / Alarm Clock / Calendar / Auto-Rotate Motion Sensor / Ultra High Quality Image Processor for sharper photos; Compatible with: SDHC, SD, xD, CF, MS (Sony Memory Stick), MMC & USB Memory Stick; Mains AC Power Adapter / Auto Power Off & On / Wall Mountable / MAC & PC Compatible.
Overall Rating: | Check Availability
NIX TS08C – 8 inch Digital Picture Frame User Reviews
Outstanding Quality and Intuitive Design, | Rating:
“I bought this model through the UK amazon when living in London, great to see them here now in the US. The difference with the nix and other big branded frames is that this is the most easy to use (I threw my Kodak in the bin after 4 months…)I can watch my cherised episodes of 24 then listen to my new Kings of Leon album without having to move an inch coz the nix has a pretty slick remote too, perfect for this lazy moments..” – By G. O’kelly
Easy for Grandpa | Rating:
“My daughter got me this recently as a birthday gift. After my son-in-law explained to me what it did, I was soon looking at pictures of my trip to Europe last year that were on the camera card, as I’d never gotten round to looking at them.. The design is beautiful. It sits nicely on our coffee table for all to see and admire. I can even pull it away from the power supply for and pass it around as it has an in-built rechargeable battery. “ – By Desmond T. Keogh
Great Frame, | Rating:
“I bought this, received it quickly and it was amazingly easy to use. The picture quality is great, I love the fact that you can carry it with you without having to plug it in. I just downloaded some avi videos to it and they play great.” – By D. Mathes
Very well made and easy to use, | Rating:
“I loaded 58 pictures on a flash stick. I inserted the stick, and away it went. Easy as pie. The random presentation worked well. I had some trouble figuring out the manual controls. I could swear I set the auto on and off, but it did not work. I have not been back to town to try it again. The key is that the frame worked extremely well and easily. I cannot testify to the music and video capabilities. I read many reviews of frames on this site, and I think I made the best choice.” – By K. Weiher
Pretty good, with some small niggles., | Rating:
“Image quality is pretty good. It could stand to be a bit brighter than the default, but I did not try experimenting with the brightness settings for the display. All in all, it seems a pretty nice unit. The internal battery that allows you to run it and pass it around is a very nice feature.” – By Photo Viz Guy
Don’t hesitate!, | Rating:
“Bought this as a gift for my techy toy loving husband. Came in a real nice black box. Has a black velvety cover for traveling and beautiful blue lite buttons. Nice remote. So presentation is definitely A+. Didn’t have any trouble setting it up, and easily unplugs and goes with him to show off his pictures.” – By linette227
Surprisingly pleased! | Rating:
“My mother was able to get the pictures to play, showed her how to control the delay/display timer s she could see the pictures longer etc.. the remote is very handy cause the touch sides etc, can be a little sensitive for her hands. Its nice being able to get her Elvis music to play while the pictures go thru the slideshow. The memory size on it is pretty nice, the battery life seems decent enough, and overall she seems very pleased with it.” – By tdub
Slick and easy to use – battery power rules!, | Rating:
“Screen is clear and crisp and you can adjust brightness etc to suit your needs. Design is most definitely sleek and modern. flat screen touch controls are very ‘star trek’ – but most importantly it means you’re facing the controls and they’re not on the back where you can’t see them “ – By D. Kehoe
perfect for my grandma who has bad eyesight, | Rating:
“I noticed that some other reviewers have written really detailed reviews listing all the pro’s and con’s so i won’t bother, but the bottom line is that with the battery this frame does something the others can’t and I’m really happy my mother can just sit in her special chair and flick through the photos and vids i put on the frame of her grand kids. the brightly lit touch controls on the front make it easy for her to see and operate the controls. all in all, a well thought out frame.” – By L. Hill
Finally a frame that is worth buying! | Rating:
“The frame itself is also great. It looks very sleek, and I really like the way the buttons are invisible until you touch the frame. The user interface is easy to use, and the remote works well. (I’ve found I sometimes have a wait a second for the frame to respond to an input, but it does always catch up.) The user manual is simple, and written in easy-to-understand language. The screen has a great resolution for its size, and the color and contrast are very good. (They are also adjustable, but I haven’t tried.) It was easy just to drag-and-drop pictures off my computer, and they all just started showing up in the slideshow.” – By Nathan Arthur
Perfect Frame!, | Rating:
“What I looked for was a 4:3 ratio screen (since that is the standard size of my camera), high resolution, portability, simple and elegant design, yet sturdy too. The best part is that this frame is portable. Guests come over, notice a picture in the slide-show, I simply unplug it and pass the photo frame around the room for viewing. Guests can easily scroll through the photos as they like…” – By Ed
Nix Digital Photo Frame, | Rating:
“I’ve been very pleased with this item. It was easy enough to set up, and I’m not really a techie. The picture quality is good. I haven’t done anything with it but add photos, which was my purpose for buying it. The pictures that were sitting on my computer are now being viewed and enjoyed by the family. “ – By Karen
NIX TS08C – 8 inch Digital Picture Frame Expert Reviews
TheGadgeteer reviews the NIX TS08C Digital Picture Frame and writes;
“For this price, you won’t find any other frame that has this many features. The quality and workmanship is excellent, and the ease of use is outstanding. And it is just plain cool to watch people rotate the frame and see the expression on their face. Even with the gripes I had, I highly recommend this product.”
NIX TS08C – 8 inch Digital Picture Frame User Manual (PDF)
NIX TS08C – 8 inch Digital Picture Frame Features & Specifications
With the highest standards of manufacture and British design, NIX proudly present their new top of the range digital photo frames. The new range of NIX TS08 frames support more features than any other digital photo frame available. The TS08B & TS08C models are identical except the TS08C features an Internal Rechargeable battery.
Key Features of the TS08C:
* 8 Inch Ultra Sharp High Definition SVGA LCD Screen (4:3) 800 x 600 Pixels
* Ultra High Quality Amlogic Image Processor for sharper colour reproduction
* Touch Sensitive Controls that light up bright azure blue upon your touch. Also improved is the positioning on the right side of the frame for improved finger control and comfort
* Internal Rechargeable Lithium Ion Battery providing up to 2hrs power in slideshow mode and 1hr power in continuous video mode. Now you can pass your frame around the coffee table and show off your latest holiday snaps.
* 1GB Internal Memory. Folder Management Function.
* Auto-Rotate Motion sensor that automatically senses when you have rotated the frame and thus rotates your photos accordingly
* In response to customer requests we’ve added a random display function so your photos will be displayed in random order during a slideshow
* Remote Control
* The image quality of the NIX 8″ TS08C is simply the best available with a digital Innolux LCD screen that has more pixels than any other digital photo frame of this size (20% more pixels than the Sony 9″ and the Kodak 8″ Frames, and over four times the number of pixels on a standard 7 inch frame. The display dimensions are optimal at 4:3 because 4:3 is the standard dimension of digital photos taken by a digital camera. So unlike the Sony or Kodak frames which both have widescreen displays (16:9), on the NIX frame will not crop your photos.
* With MP3 music playback on integrated 1.5W Stereo Speakers, a calendar & alarm clock this frame also makes a great bedside or desktop feature.
* The video feature allows you to watch videos taken on your digital camera or downloaded from the Internet, and the massive 1GB internal memory provides ample memory to hold a multitude of your home movies and photos.
* Whether it’s sharing your family photos and videos in the living room, watching downloaded feature films in high resolution on your bedside table or listening to music at work on your desk, this frame does it all, in style and with the finest build quality.
* Compatible with: SDHC, SD, xD, CF, MS (Sony Memory Stick), MMC & USB Memory Stick. MP3, MPEG4, AVI