Nissin ND622MKII-C features Angle of Coverage 84-23° (24-105mm lenses in 35mm format), 94.5° (16mm with Wide Panel supplied); Variable Power 1/1, 1/2, 1/4th, 1/8th, 1/16th & 1/32nd; TTL Dedication; Bounce Head; Swivel Head; Zoom Head 24-105mm (flash senses focal length & adjusts); Recycle Time 5 seconds (based on fresh alkaline batteries & full power); Power Source Four 1.5-Volt “AA” batteries (alkaline, lithium, NiCad & NiMH). The Nissin ND622MKII-C measures 5.12 x 4.05 x 3″ (13 x 10.3 x 7.6 cm) WxHxD and weighs 11 oz (315 g) (without batteries).
Nissin ND622MKII-C Features & Specifications
The Nissin Di622 Mark II Digital TTL Shoe Mount Flash for Canon E-TTL II is designed to support digital cameras as well as film SLR cameras. With features like a wireless TTL remote mode, auto-zoom, tilt and swivel head, 6 power ratio settings, +/- 1.5EV compensation in .5 EV steps, and built-in digital pre-flash slave function, this flash is ready for any situation.
This flash supports the latest versions of TTL operation, including E-TTL II, and can also be used with digital cameras. Its AF-assist light can help the camera to focus in low-light conditions. It has a built-in wide-angle diffuser and the vertical tilted reflector and built-in catch light reflector help you to make better photos.
• Wireless TTL Remote Mode (this works with Channel 1, Group A controlled by a Master Flash)
• EV Compensation +/- 1.5 EV in .5 EV increments
• My TTL Setting: +/- .75 EV in .25 EV increments
• SD and SF Slave mode (SD: Digital Pre-Flash; SF: Single Flash System)
• Sync Contact: PC and 1/8 plug
• The build quality of the hot shoe has been improved
• Goes into sleep mode after 30 seconds of idling, and to power saving mode after 5 minutes
• Includes built-in wide angle diffuser and catch light reflector
Nissin ND622MKII-C Expert Reviews
Nissin ND622MKII-C User Manual
See also: Accessories | Flashes