Sigma just launched a new lens for Nikon cameras with 11.1x high zoom ratio lens designed especially for digital SLR cameras to offers a broad shooting range from wide angle to telephoto which is ideal for travel photography. The Sigma 18-200mm f/3.5-6.3 II DC OS HSM is the successor to the SIGMA 18-200mm F3.5-6.3 DC OS/ HSM which was launched in June 2007.
Specification (For Sigma mount):
* Lens Construction:18 Elements in 14 Groups
* Angle of View (for SD1):76.5-8.1 degrees
* Number of blades:7 Blades (Rounded Diaphragm) *Minimum Aperture (Wide):F22
* Minimum Focusing Distance:45cm/17.7in.
* Maximum Magnification:1:3.8
* Dimensions:Diameter 75.3mm×Length 87.7mm / 3.0in.×3.5in. *Weigh:490g (17.3oz.)