Ellen Boughn has finished the second part of her keywording tips for Microstock Photography at Dreamstime;
“Overall Impression. First, get a general overall impression of the image and note the words that come first to mind:
• What does the image “say” to you?
• What is the image about?
• What is in the foreground?
• What is the biggest element?
• Which element has the most impact?
• What is the major element regardless of how much of the overall image it physically takes up?
• Ask yourself why would someone want to download the image. This may differ from why you made the picture. “
See also: MicroStock Photography | Photography Tips