Macworld Conference & Expo 2007, taking place at the Moscone Center in San Francisco January 8-12, brings together creative professionals from a wide array of disciplines to see and experience the latest in Mac technologies. The 2007 show offers attendees an unprecedented number of world-class interactive exhibits, educational/training sessions and speakers.
For photographers, Macworld presents the Digital Photography Experience where novices and professionals alike can experience the latest tools, hands-on demonstrations, training, tips and techniques and learn from others who use Mac technology for business and for pleasure.
Highlights from this year’s conference and expo include:
– Feature presentation: Join Joel Meyerowitz, world-renowned photographer and digital printing pioneer, as he shares the images and experiences of his amazing 40-year career
– Digital Photography Day: A one-day interactive training to hone your digital photography skills under the instruction of top-notch professional photographers
– Digital Photography Clinic: Bring your prints, your camera (and your cable for download!), or images on flash storage and let members of the American Society of Media Photographers give you some pointers
– Power Tools: Training sessions on software, including Aperture and Photoshop
– Users Conference: Numerous educational topics including “The Digital Camera of 2015” with New York Times technology columnist David Pogue, “Photoshop Uncanny Realism” with digital photo-realistpainter/illustrator Bert Monroy and “Digital Photography: Finding your personal vision” with Steve Simon
– Market Symposium—Photoshop Professional: A chance to learn from Adobe Creative Director Russell Brown, acclaimed Photoshop artist Bert Monroy and internationally renowned author and consultant Deke McClelland.
Please visit www.macworldexpo.com to learn more and register before December 11 for early bird specials!
Source: Macworld Expo Press Release