The Konica Minolta AF 35mm/1.4 G features 35mm at focal length with maximum aperture of f/1.4. The lens construction has 10 elements in 8 groups and has diagonal angle of view at 63°. Closest focusing distance at 1foot and has a filter size of 55mm. The Konica Minolta AF 35mm/1.4 G lens weighs 490 g and it measures 76mm in diameter and 68mm long.
Overall Rating: | Latest Price Info
Konica Minolta AF 35mm/1.4 G User Reviews
Konica Minolta AF 35mm/1.4 G Reviews
Konica Minolta AF 35mm/1.4 G Sample Photos
- Konica Minolta AF 35mm/1.4 G Sample Photos @ Flickr.com
Konica Minolta AF 35mm/1.4 G User Manual
Konica Minolta AF 35mm/1.4 G Specifications
The Konica Minolta AF 35mm f/1.4G (D) lens was developed as the successor model of the Konica Minolta AF 35mm f/1.4G lens that has been well accepted among photographers for the beautiful defocused effect rendered around the aperture. This new interchangeable lens was developed for use with both Konica Minolta Maxxum digital and 35mm film cameras and delivers clear and sharp images using a newly designed optical system. The lens also enables advanced flash metering capabilities due to a distance encoder that has been built into the lens.
Konica Minolta will continue to expand its lineup of lenses for digital and 35mm SLR cameras by developing new supporting lenses with features expected and found only on Konica Minolta products such as the G and STF Lenses whose wide diameter bring superior descriptive power to users.
* Wide f/1.4 bright high-performance wide-angle lens
* High picture quality across the entire focal range
* Built-in distance encoder (distance information provided internally by lens). Highly accurate ADI flash metering** when used with Maxxum digital SLR cameras and other Maxxum 35mm SLR bodies.
* Adopts the highly rated round aperture of the Konica Minolta AF 35mm F1.4G. Inherits the beautiful defocused effect particularly at distances at between open aperture and 2 f-stops narrower.
See also: Konica Minolta Lenses | Lens Reviews