Kodak EasyShare S510 is a 5.6-Inch Digital Photo Frame features Aspect ratio 4:3, 320 × 234 high-resolution picture display, Plug in memory card or USB device. This digital photo frame also supports CF, MD, MS, MMC, SD, and xD memory cards, and USB Thumb Drives; Plays JPEG and EXIF media files. The Digital Photo Frame measures (W x H x D) 7.3 × 6.2 × 1.2 in. (18.6 × 15.6 × 3.1 cm) and weighs
Overall Rating: | Latest Price Info
Kodak EasyShare S510 User Reviews
Ok for the price, | Rating:
“The display quality is ok. if you are not hoping for something very good then go for it. I bought it for $24 which is worth the price. “ – By Sandip
Kodak EasyShare S510 User Manual (PDF)
– Download Kodak EasyShare S510 User Manual (PDF – 1.8MB)
Kodak EasyShare S510 Features & Specifications
Kodak Quick Touch Border allows you to navigate easily through your pictures and keeps fingerprints off of your viewing screen so your pictures stay beautiful. The unique scrolling feature allows you to slide your finger across the bottom of the Quick Touch Border to easily scroll through your pictures. Create, edit and view slideshows¿at the touch of your fingertips. Start viewing your pictures right away¿just insert a memory card or USB flash drive and enjoy.
A frame full of features:
* slideshows your way, thumbnails, copy, and delete.
* Selectable viewing hours featuring automatic on/off settings.
* Store more pictures with two SD card slots.
* KODAK EASYSHARE Software, Digital Frame Edition, makes it easy to load pictures straight from your home computer.
* Easily browse and edit your albums.
* The convenient drag-and-drop feature is perfect for transferring pictures for slideshows.
* View your pictures on the 5-inch (12.8 cm) high resolution viewing screen in 4:3 aspect ratio, featuring KODAK Color Science for vibrant color and crisp detail.
* New sleek design makes any living room more exciting. Your frame comes with two decorative mattes in silver and red that allow you to personalize your look and complement your home décor. Display your frame on a tabletop or on a wall¿vertically or horizontally. Discreet cord design¿barely visible.