Kodak EasyShare G610 is a Printer Dock features Print Speed 60 seconds (75 seconds for first print), Worry-free prints! Get waterproof, fingerprint proof, stain-resistant, wipeable prints that last a lifetime with Kodak Xtralife Lamination with Automatically charge your Kodak Camera Battery in 3.5 hours or less, so it’s always ready to go when you need it. The Kodak EasyShare G610 measures W × H × D (with tray): 7.7 × 4.0 × 13.0 in. (19.8 × 10.3 × 33.1 cm) and weighs 4.2 lbs (1.9 kg) with tray.
Overall Rating: | Latest Price Info
Kodak EasyShare G610 Reviews
Expertreviews reviews the Kodak EasyShare G610 and writes;
“The G610 was one of the fastest printers in the group, printing six 6x4in photos in six minutes and 28 seconds. We were pleased with its smooth prints and warm colours, and particularly by its solid reproduction of dark tones in images dominated by shades of grey, black and brown. Black-and-white photos had clear, precise shading, although they were a little pale. Brighter colours looked natural, and the smooth shading of clear blue sky was the best we’ve seen from a dye-sub printer.”
Kodak EasyShare G610 User Reviews
I love this printer
“I’ve had mine for a couple of months and with a new grandbaby it’s gotten a lot of use. I’ve never had a problem and it is very easy to use and the pictures are wonderful. I love it. “ – by Linda C. Price
Great little printer for only $80
“I just purchased this printer to go with my new Kodak Z812IS digital camera. I’ve only had it for a few weeks, but already printed close to 60 pictures on it and it’s working great. It is a little noisy compared to my older Easy Share printer dock plus, which is still working fine almost 3 years later, but the noise doesn’t bother me. This seems to be a great little printer for only $80. My printer dock plus was over $150 when I purchased it almost 3 yrs. ago, so this seems like a great deal.” – by I. Sanders
610 works great
“I bought this printer, and it works flawlessly. Yes it only comes with a 5 page starter bundle. Ok, I bought the G200 picture pack for $54.00, free delivery, no tax. That works out to $ .27 per picture. Hey hop in your SUV spend $4.00 in gas to print 12 pictures at the kiosk at 15 cents a piece. times change, at a party, take some pictures, and print as many as you want for the family, and avoid the cost of 41 cents per stamp to mail to family. This printer really saves time and money. ps you can get this printer for about $65 from other linked vendors. “ – by S. Farmer
Great Printer Let me clear somethings up
“I have had this printer for about 1 1/2 years. Prints very well for what it is. As for the paper and ink they do come bundled because it uses a specific photo paper unlike the cheap stuff in department stores. The ink cartrdige is a Dye Sublimation. It uses 4 passes to print the pictures. The fourth pass puts a clear coat on the pictures to make them smug proof as well as water proof. “ – by David P. Comley
Kodak EasyShare G610 Brochure & User Guide
Kodak EasyShare G610 Features
Pictures this good, this simple, this fast? It’s all possible with the KODAK EASYSHARE G610 Printer Dock. Just dock your camera, press print, and in 60 seconds* you’ll have durable, waterproof, lab quality prints that will last a lifetime.** Plus with picture transfer and automatic camera battery charging, you can get back to shooting faster. With the G610 you can fill your world with pictures.
Smart and simple features
* It only takes 60 secondsfor prints that will last a lifetime
* The G610 Printer Dock automatically recharges your camera’s batteries, so you can get back to shooting fast
* Transfer your pictures from camera to computer with just one touch
The quality you expect from Kodak
* Create lab quality prints in just seconds
* Worry-free prints—get waterproof, fingerprint-proof, stain-resistant, wipeable prints that last a lifetimewith KODAK XTRALIFE™ Lamination
* Get better, brighter pictures and red-eye reduction with automatic KODAK PERFECT TOUCH Technology for consistently great prints time after time
G Series KODAK Photo Paper Kit
* Keep printing longer with the high capacity cartridge in the G Series KODAK Photo Paper Kit—make up to 100 borderless 4 × 6 in. prints before changing the cartridge
Creativity and fun—let your imagination lead the way
There’s so much you can create with your G610. Have fun, be inspired.
Print fun sizes
* Full size prints—4 × 6 in.
* Credit card size (2 per sheet)—3 × 4 in.
* Wallet (4 per sheet)—2 × 3 in.
* Mini (9 per sheet)—1.3 × 2 in.
Get creative with photo greeting cards
* KODAK EASYSHARE Software with photo greeting card templates found in the Creative Projects tab
* Great for making invitations, holiday cards, thank you cards, and more, right at home
Find new ways to share your life
* Framed, treasured photos
* Scrapbooks and photo albums
* Travel—photo journals, souvenirs, postcards
* Make it a gift and make them smile
* IMAGELINK Print System compatible digital cameras
* See the Dock Compatibility Chart for compatible KODAK Digital Cameras
See also: Printers