Kenro is pleased to launches a new Nissin ring flash, it is a MF18 Macro Flash. The flash offers an an impressive high power guide number of 16m (100 ISO) with the Power ratio that can be adjusted down to 1/1024 in the Fine Macro mode. The Nissin MF18 also has a Wireless TTL function which allows adds a slave flashes to achieve high quality performance macro shooting. Additionally, the flash is available with either a Canon or Nikon fit with retail prices of £359.99.
As a new flash equipment, the Nissin MF18 allows photographers to achieve the great lighting on their macro work which means an end to overexposed images and removes the ugly background. The MF18 Macro Flash is particularly suited to shoot portrait, indoor, even outdoor.
Paul Kench – Kenro managing director said: “Ring flash can be an expensive luxury, but now, thanks to the MF18 Macro Flash, it is within reach of every serious photographer. I’m delighted Nissin have introduced this unit, it’s easy to use and produces very impressive results.”
– Supports Canon E-TTL and Nikon iTTL systems
– Guide number 16m (ISO100)
– Color and Auto rotation LCD display
– Extendable flash head
– Wide range of macro lens mount adaptors from 49 to 82mm. 52,58,62,67,72 and 77mm adapters are included (49, 55 and 82mm are optional for purchase)
– LED Modeling lamps with adjustable power ratio setting
– Wireless TTL(Master), supporting Slave group A and C
– Flash power from full to 1/1024 (Manual: 1/1 to 1/64. Fine Macro from 1/128 to 1/1024)
– Compatible with Nissin Power Pack PS300 and Battery Magazine BM-01
– Supports High speed synchronization and USB service update
– Metal hot shoe