Induro Carbon 8X MXC45 is a carbon fiber monopod that offer the ultimate in strength, light weight, fast action and reliable performance for SLR with Long Telephoto Lens and View camera. The tripod features Fold-Out Stabilizer Legs with Dust and Moisture Resistant Rubber Grip Leg Locks, include Closed Cell Foam Grip to provides comfortable handling during cold or hot outdoor conditions, Monopod Head Set Screws, and Reversible Monopod Head Mounting Screw assures compatibility with virtually any tripod head. The Induro Carbon 8X MXC45 has maximum height of 72.9″ (185.1 cm), Folded Length 21.0″ (53.3 cm), Load Capacity 22 lbs (10 kg), and weighs 1.8 lb (800 g).
Overall rating: N/A | Latest Price Info
Induro Carbon 8X MXC45 Features & Specifications
The Induro Carbon 8X MXC45 carbon fiber monopods offer the ultimate in strength, light weight, fast action and reliable performance. They’re ideal for Backpackers, Nature, Wildlife, Landscape, Photojournalist, Travel and On-location Photographers. C-Series monopods are made of the latest generation of high quality 8-layer carbon fiber tubing which is 60% stronger overall than conventional carbon fiber material. Each leg lock has a specially designed dust and moisture-resistant seal. MXC-Series monopods offer additional support with fold-out stabilizer legs.
* Fold-Out Stabilizer Legs provide additional support.
* Dust and Moisture Resistant Rubber Grip Leg Locksensure a positive lock in any condition.
* Closed Cell Foam Grip provides comfortable handling during cold or hot outdoor conditions.
* Non-Rotating Leg Sections offer quick and easy setup.
* Reversible Tripod Head Mounting Screw assures compatibility with virtually any tripod head.
* Monopod Head Set Screws add mounting security for monopod heads.
Induro Carbon 8X MXC45 User Reviews
Induro Carbon 8X MXC45 Expert Reviews
Induro Carbon 8X MXC45 User Manual
– Download Induro Carbon 8X MXC45 User Manual (PDF – 1.0Mb)