Induro Carbon 8x C413 uses advanced “Carbon 8X” carbon fiber material for its leg construction and ideal for use with SLR with Long Telephoto Lens and View Camera. The tripod features Grooved Center Column, Reversible Center Column, Reversible Tripod Head Mounting Screw, Spring Loaded Weight Hook, Tripod Head Set Screws, Non-Rotating Leg Sections, Adjustable Angle Leg Locks, Built-in Bubble Level, and Closed Cell Foam Grip. The Induro Carbon 8x C413 has maximum height of 76.8″ (195.1 cm), maximum height (with center column down) 66.6″ (169.0 cm), minimum height 17.6″ (44.6 cm), Folded Length 29.9″ (75.9 cm), Load Capacity 26.5 lbs (12 kg), and weighs 6.3 lbs (2.8 kg).
Overall Rating: | Latest Price Info
Induro Carbon 8x C413 User Reviews
Induro Carbon is semi-pro
“I have a simple tilt/swivel Manfroto head that I will be using to stabilize my Canon 5d II. The feet are interchangeable so you can add spikes if you want to shoot in dirt vs. the smooth studio feet that the unit comes with. The unit weighs in at around 6 pounds, but that’s quite light for a tripod this sturdy that can support 26+ lbs. I’m pretty sure that 26 is a fairly conservative estimate and this would undoubtedly hold a decent size telescope too. Overall, I think this is a very sturdy tripod that is well worth the street price though I consider the list price too high.” – By Mitch10
“Just got done putting the C-413 with the Benro/Induro B3 Ballhead through it’s paces. Works quite well with a 500mm f4 ef-L and a 1DS Mark III on macro. Yes I have a Wimberley and I love that head but it is too large for Africa and Air Travel so I went with the BallHead — 2.4 lbs lighter and much more compact…” – By Grover Larkins
“Purchased this tripod for expected daily use, however this is a heavy duty tripod best used with with large lenses which I don’t have yet in my gear. This tripod can handle the largest lenses, however for a consumer user it is an overkill. I have since purchased a lighter version of this Induro.” – By Big Dawg
Induro Carbon 8x C413 Expert Reviews
Induro Carbon 8x C413 User Manual
– Download Induro Carbon 8x C413 User Manual (PDF – 2.9Mb)
Induro Carbon 8x C413 Features & Specifications
The Induro C413 Carbon 8X C-Series Carbon Fiber Tripod Legs offers the ultimate in strength, lightweight, fast action and reliable performance. It uses 8 layer, 2nd generation carbon fiber technology for its leg construction. This 8x tubing is 60% stronger overall than conventional carbon fiber tripods. This is achieved by using more fibers and less epoxy in the manufacturing blend.
Induro C-series tripods feature individual leg angle adjustments, a reversible center column with spring loaded weight hook, foam leg grips, anti dust and moisture rubber leg lock grips, reversible 1/4-20 to 3/8″ mounting threads, a bubble level, and mounting set screws. They also come supplied with a padded carrying bag.
* Grooved Center Column, prevents unwanted column rotation.
* Reversible Center Column, allows low angle shooting.
* Reversible Tripod Head Mounting Screw, assures compatibility with virtually any tripod head.
* Spring Loaded Weight Hook, allows additional weight mounting stability during windy conditions.
* Tripod Head Set Screws, add mounting security for tripod heads.
* Non-Rotating Leg Sections, offer quick and easy setup, Dust and Moisture Resistant Rubber Grip Leg Locks.
* Adjustable Angle Leg Locks, accommodate uneven surfaces and awkward shooting situations.
* Built-in Bubble Level, allows adjustment to prevent uneven pans and tripod head movements.
* Closed Cell Foam Grip, provides comfortable handling during cold or hot outdoor conditions.