Induro Carbon 8x C114 uses advanced “Carbon 8X” carbon fiber material for its leg construction and ideal for use with Point & Shoot camera and SLR. The tripod features Grooved Center Column, Reversible Center Column, Reversible Tripod Head Mounting Screw, Spring Loaded Weight Hook, Tripod Head Set Screws, Non-Rotating Leg Sections, Adjustable Angle Leg Locks, Built-in Bubble Level, and Closed Cell Foam Grip. The Induro Carbon 8x C114 has maximum height of 58.5″ (148.6 cm), maximum height (with center column down) 49.6″ (126.0 cm), minimum height 12.8″ (32.4 cm), Folded Length 19.3″ (48.9 cm), Load Capacity 11 lbs (5 kg), and weighs 2.9 lbs (1.3 kg).
Overall Rating: | Latest Price Info
Induro Carbon 8x C114 User Reviews
“I use few tripods but for a long time I didn’t buy any made by carbon fiber. I plan to travel this year so I decided to buy Induro C114 Carbon 8X C-Series. It fit to me everywhere. Good tripod with good price…” – By Hung Pham
Ideal size for smaller cameras and travel + great value and features. Also consider the A114
“So I ordered the Induro C114 sight-unseen. The tripod looks great, appears to be solid as a rock, and comes with a high quality padded bag, strap and hook, compass, level, and interchangable spiked feet with toolkit (I will post photos on flickr soon). The Induro C114 does not have a ground level set feature like the Gitzo, and is just a tad heavier, but on price, appearance, and accessories, Induro has Gitzo beaten hands-down. I was thrilled.” – By Quaker
Just what I was looking for
“With the ballhead, the total weight of this setup is right at about 10 pounds. The C114 is rated to accept 11.5 lbs of weight, and this setup was a little concerning when I purchased the tripod. after setting up the tripod and attaching the above setup I was pleasantly surprised that there was no sag in the legs. I proceeded to shoot a few things around the house in both portrait and landscape. Still no issues. The tripod is very sturdy. If a 70-200mm is your longest lens, then I recommend this setup…” – By hvacigar
Induro Carbon 8x C114 Expert Reviews
Induro Carbon 8x C114 User Manual
– Download Induro Carbon 8x C114 User Manual (PDF – 2.9Mb)
Induro Carbon 8x C114 Features & Specifications
The Induro C114 Carbon 8X C-Series Carbon Fiber Tripod Legs offers the ultimate in strength, lightweight, fast action and reliable performance. It uses 8 layer, 2nd generation carbon fiber technology for its leg construction. This 8x tubing is 60% stronger overall than conventional carbon fiber tripods. This is achieved by using more fibers and less epoxy in the manufacturing blend.
Induro C-series tripods feature individual leg angle adjustments, a reversible center column with spring loaded weight hook, foam leg grips, anti dust and moisture rubber leg lock grips, reversible 1/4-20 to 3/8″ mounting threads, a bubble level, and mounting set screws. They also come supplied with a padded carrying bag.
* Grooved Center Column, prevents unwanted column rotation.
* Reversible Center Column, allows low angle shooting.
* Reversible Tripod Head Mounting Screw, assures compatibility with virtually any tripod head.
* Spring Loaded Weight Hook, allows additional weight mounting stability during windy conditions.
* Tripod Head Set Screws, add mounting security for tripod heads.
* Non-Rotating Leg Sections, offer quick and easy setup, Dust and Moisture Resistant Rubber Grip Leg Locks.
* Adjustable Angle Leg Locks, accommodate uneven surfaces and awkward shooting situations.
* Built-in Bubble Level, allows adjustment to prevent uneven pans and tripod head movements.
* Closed Cell Foam Grip, provides comfortable handling during cold or hot outdoor conditions.