Induro Carbon 8x C113 uses advanced “Carbon 8X” carbon fiber material for its leg construction and ideal for use with Point & Shoot camera and SLR. The tripod features Grooved Center Column, Reversible Center Column, Reversible Tripod Head Mounting Screw, Spring Loaded Weight Hook, Tripod Head Set Screws, Non-Rotating Leg Sections, Adjustable Angle Leg Locks, Built-in Bubble Level, and Closed Cell Foam Grip. The Induro Carbon 8x C113 has maximum height of 58.6″ (148.7 cm), maximum height (with center column down) 49.6″ (126.0 cm), minimum height 14.1″ (35.9 cm), Folded Length 22.5″ (57.1 cm), Load Capacity 11 lbs (5 kg), and weighs 2.8 lbs (1.3 kg).
Overall rating: N/A | Latest Price Info
Induro Carbon 8x C113 Features & Specifications
The Induro C113 Carbon 8X C-Series Carbon Fiber Tripod Legs offers the ultimate in strength, lightweight, fast action and reliable performance. It uses 8 layer, 2nd generation carbon fiber technology for its leg construction. This 8x tubing is 60% stronger overall than conventional carbon fiber tripods. This is achieved by using more fibers and less epoxy in the manufacturing blend.
Induro C-series tripods feature individual leg angle adjustments, a reversible center column with spring loaded weight hook, foam leg grips, anti dust and moisture rubber leg lock grips, reversible 1/4-20 to 3/8″ mounting threads, a bubble level, and mounting set screws. They also come supplied with a padded carrying bag.
* Grooved Center Column, prevents unwanted column rotation.
* Reversible Center Column, allows low angle shooting.
* Reversible Tripod Head Mounting Screw, assures compatibility with virtually any tripod head.
* Spring Loaded Weight Hook, allows additional weight mounting stability during windy conditions.
* Tripod Head Set Screws, add mounting security for tripod heads.
* Non-Rotating Leg Sections, offer quick and easy setup, Dust and Moisture Resistant Rubber Grip Leg Locks.
* Adjustable Angle Leg Locks, accommodate uneven surfaces and awkward shooting situations.
* Built-in Bubble Level, allows adjustment to prevent uneven pans and tripod head movements.
* Closed Cell Foam Grip, provides comfortable handling during cold or hot outdoor conditions.
Induro Carbon 8x C113 User Reviews
Induro Carbon 8x C113 Expert Reviews
Induro Carbon 8x C113 User Manual
– Download Induro Carbon 8x C113 User Manual (PDF – 2.9Mb)