Induro AT213 is 3-Section Tripod offers uncompromising quality, strength and durability. The tripod features Wide Stance Cross-braced Magnesium Alloy Spider, Extra Long Grooved Center Column, Full Width Leg Locks, Dust and Moisture Resistant Ergonomic Rubber Grip Leg Locks, Interchangeable Rubber Feet and Stainless Steel Spikes in Alloy mount, Slip Resistant Top Plate with Reversible Tripod Head Mounting Screw, Spring Loaded Weight Hook, Oversized Center Column Lock, Non-Rotating Alloy Leg Sections, Reversible Locking Center Column, Adjustable Leg Angles with Lock, Integral Bubble Level, Triple Closed Cell Comfort Grip, and completed with Double Threaded Accessory Mount. The Induro AT213 has maximum height of 65.8″ (167.2 cm), maximum height (with center column down) 56.7″ (144 cm), minimum height 6.7″ (17 cm), Folded Length 25.6 in (650 mm), Load Capacity 22 lbs (10 kg), and weighs 4.4 lbs (2 kg).
Overall Rating: | Latest Price Info
Induro AT213 User Reviews
Good tripod that will last a long time
“The legs are tight and tad stiff, but that is good since you don’t want one loose from the start. Everything else was smooth and worked as advertised. The twist lock legs are great and unloosen with just enough stiffness to know it is solid. The legs extend smoothly and easily. The center column extends smoothly. I imagine over time as it breaks in, it will loosen a bit but never to the point of sloppy. Extending the legs and setting my Nikon D60 on with a 18-55mm kit lens on it feels solid with very little play. Ball head is Vanguard SBH-100. Conclusion is build quality is excellent…” – By KO from LA
Big, steady and solid
“Along with the legs you get a bag for the legs and a small accessory bag with wrenches and the spikes. The spikes are quite substantial and should last a long time. I may order a second set now in case they wear out after this model is discontinued. The bag for the legs is a nice, basic bag with a padded handle and padded strap. The legs themselves have a nice heft to them. They feel strong and so far have been strong. And I am really glad the legs have warmers. I shot for about an hour in the cold recently and the legs stayed cold for almost the same length of time once I was back inside – a good indication of the thickness of the legs.” – By ksuwildkat
A Tripod Built to Last For Life
“I mated the AT213 to a $[…] Smith-Victor BH8 ball head and the two components integrate as if they were meant for each other. On top of them I perch a Canon 60D with a 18-135 lens and everything feels rock solid and vibration free, even when tilted over in portrait orientation. The leg sections extend smoothly and lock with a quick half twist of the tough, easy-to-hold, locking grips, eschewing flimsier, potentially snagging flip locks. This thoughtful choice of durable twist binders is consistent with the overall high-end, first class design approach reflected throughout all of the tripod’s components. “ – By S. Jazic
Induro AT213 Expert Reviews
Induro AT213 User Manual
– Download Induro CT-114 User Manual (PDF – 3.0Mb)
Induro AT213 Features & Specifications
The INDURO Alloy 8M AT213 Tripod is a durable wide-stance cross-braced tripod with aluminum-alloy legs that offers solid camera support with plenty of flexibility–improved leg angle locks, a reversible locking center column, bubble level, spring-loaded weight hook, and oversized center column lock all contribute to stability, strength, and a higher load capacity. The spider (the structure that keeps the tops of the legs together) is magnesium alloy. Includes a tool kit and a deluxe carrying bag and strap.
* Wide-stance cross-braced magnesium-alloy spider provides ultimate core system stability.
* Extra-long grooved center column-extended camera positioning without unwanted column rotation.
* Full-width leg locks for maximum support at any angle.
* Dust- and moisture-resistant ergonomic rubber grip leg locks ensure an easy, positive 1/2 turn all-weather lock.
* Interchangeable rubber feet and stainless-steel spikes in alloy mount provide the right contact on any surface or terrain.
* Slip-resistant top plate with reversible tripod head mounting screw assures compatibility with virtually any tripod head.
* Spring-loaded weight hook allows additional weight for mounting stability during windy conditions.
* Oversized center column lock adds vibration-reducing structural support.
* Non-rotating alloy leg sections offer quick and easy setup.
* Reversible locking center column allows low-angle shooting (optional ballhead not included).
* Adjustable leg angles with lock accommodates uneven surfaces and awkward shooting situations.
* Integral bubble level allows adjustment to prevent uneven pans and tripod head movements.
* Triple closed-cell comfort grip provides comfortable handling during cold or hot outdoor conditions.
* Double-threaded accessory mount fits wide range of accessories (optional PocketWizard and bracket not included).