Induro AP2 Adventure AP-Series is a 3-section Magnesium tripod with 3-Way Panhead and ideal for use with SLR and Medium format camera. The tripod features Matched Panhead with 3-Way Control, Quick Lock Legs, Spring Loaded Weight Hook, Grooved Center Column, Snap-in Quick Release Plates, Non-Rotating Double-Keyed Leg Sections, Reversible Center Column with Panhead, Adjustable Angle Leg Locks, Built-in Bubble Level, and Closed Cell Foam Grip. The Induro AP2 Adventure AP-Series has maximum height of 67.8″ (1722mm), maximum height (with center column down) 53.2 in (1352mm), minimum height 16.8″ (427mm), Folded Length 26.6″ (677mm), Load Capacity 18.7 lb (8.5 kg), and weighs 5.1 lb (2.3 kg).
Overall rating: N/A | Latest Price Info
Induro AP2 Adventure AP-Series Features & Specifications
The INDURO AP2 Adventure AP-Series Tripod Kit With 3-Way Panhead is a 3-section Magnesium tripod with a maximum load capability of 18.7 pounds, providing enough support for point and shoot cameras and most SLRs. Its included Panhead with 3-way control, enables dual access camera and panoramic camera positioning. In conjunction with the Panhead, the AP2 kit includes a snap-in Quick Release Plate that is interchangeable allowing users to make rapid camera changes with additional plates (optional). Additionally, double-keyed leg sections provide added stability and easy set-up.
The Adventure AP2 features Quick Lock legs which allow easy adjustment of tripod height with the simple flip of a lever. This tripod also has a grooved, reversible Center Column which prevents column rotation and allows low angle shooting, plus closed cell foam grips for easy handling in any outdoor environment.
* Matched Panhead with 3-Way Control, dual axis camera position and panoramic camera positioning.
* Quick Lock Legs, tripod height can easily be set by a flip of the quick lock leg levers.
* Spring Loaded Weight Hook, allows additional weight mounting stability during windy conditions.
* Grooved Center Column, prevents unwanted column rotation.
* Snap-in Quick Release Plates, interchangeable QR system assures effortless and rapid camera changes.
* Non-Rotating Double-Keyed Leg Sections, advanced new tubing design provides extra strength and permits easy setup.
* Reversible Center Column with Panhead, allows low angle shooting.
* Adjustable Angle Leg Locks, accommodates uneven surfaces and awkward shooting situations.
* Built-in Bubble Level, allows adjustment to prevent uneven pans and tripod head movements.
* Closed Cell Foam Grip, provides comfortable handling during cold or hot outdoor conditions.
Induro AP2 Adventure AP-Series User Reviews
Induro AP2 Adventure AP-Series Expert Reviews
Induro AP2 Adventure AP-Series User Manual
– Download Induro AP2 Adventure AP-Series User Manual (PDF – 1.4Mb)