Induro AP1 Adventure AP-Series is a 3-section Magnesium tripod with a maximum load capability of 12.8 pounds, providing enough support for point and shoot cameras and most SLRs. The tripod features Matched Panhead with 3-Way Control, Quick Lock Legs, Spring Loaded Weight Hook, Grooved Center Column, Snap-in Quick Release Plates, Non-Rotating Double-Keyed Leg Sections, Reversible Center Column with Panhead, Adjustable Angle Leg Locks, Built-in Bubble Level, and Closed Cell Foam Grip. The Induro AP1 Adventure AP-Series has maximum height of 61.9 in (1572mm) (24° leg angle), maximum height (with center column down) 53.2 in (1352 mm) (24° leg angle), minimum height 16.8″ (427mm), Folded Length 26.6″ (677mm), Load Capacity 12.8 lb (5.8 kg), and weighs 5.1 lb (2.3 kg).
Overall rating: N/A | Latest Price Info
Induro AP1 Adventure AP-Series Features & Specifications
The INDURO AP1 Adventure AP-Series Tripod Kit With 3-Way Panhead is a 3-section Magnesium tripod with a maximum load capability of 12.8 pounds, providing enough support for point and shoot cameras and most SLRs. Its included Panhead with 3-way control, enables dual access camera and panoramic camera positioning. In conjunction with the Panhead, the APO kit includes a snap-in Quick Release Plate that is interchangeable allowing users to make rapid camera changes with additional plates (optional). Additionally, double-keyed leg sections provide added stability and easy set-up.
The Adventure AP1 features Quick Lock legs which allow easy adjustment of tripod height with the simple flip of a lever. This tripod also has a grooved, reversible Center Column which prevents column rotation and allows low angle shooting, plus closed cell foam grips for easy handling in any outdoor environment.
* Matched Panhead with 3-Way Control, dual axis camera position and panoramic camera positioning.
* Quick Lock Legs, tripod height can easily be set by a flip of the quick lock leg levers.
* Spring Loaded Weight Hook, allows additional weight mounting stability during windy conditions.
* Grooved Center Column, prevents unwanted column rotation.
* Snap-in Quick Release Plates, interchangeable QR system assures effortless and rapid camera changes.
* Non-Rotating Double-Keyed Leg Sections, advanced new tubing design provides extra strength and permits easy setup.
* Reversible Center Column with Panhead, allows low angle shooting.
* Adjustable Angle Leg Locks, accommodates uneven surfaces and awkward shooting situations.
* Built-in Bubble Level, allows adjustment to prevent uneven pans and tripod head movements.
* Closed Cell Foam Grip, provides comfortable handling during cold or hot outdoor conditions.
Induro AP1 Adventure AP-Series User Reviews
Induro AP1 Adventure AP-Series Expert Reviews
Induro AP1 Adventure AP-Series User Manual
– Download Induro AP1 Adventure AP-Series User Manual (PDF – 1.4Mb)