Induro Alloy 6M A414 is Aluminum tripod and ideal for use with SLR with long telephoto lens and view camera. The tripod features Grooved Center Column, Reversible Center Column, Built-in Bubble Level, Closed Cell Foam Grip, Non-Rotating Leg Sections, Reversible Tripod Head Mounting Screw, Spring Loaded Weight Hook, and Tripod Head Set Screws. The Induro Alloy 6M A414 has maximum height of 73.2″ (185.9 cm), maximum height (with center column down) 66.6″ (169.2 cm), minimum height 14.6″ (37.0 cm), Folded Length 24.3″ (61.7 cm), Load Capacity 26.5 lbs (12 kg), and weighs 7.8 lbs (3.6 kg).
Overall Rating: | Latest Price Info
Induro Alloy 6M A414 User Reviews
Extra Solid and plenty tall
“This tripod is quite high quality for the price. After reviewing what seemed like hundreds of tripods this one was the ‘best bang for the buck’ in my opinion. It is very versatile and sturdy. Very nice carry bag too.” – By Top Gixxer
A414 Alloy 6M A-Series Tripod Legs
“The A414 is very stable. This is a very substantial set of tripod legs. The legs are in 4 sections for maximum flexability in hight adjustment and the leg locks are very secure. The screw locks can be undone together making set up fast. The legs can be angled independently which can be very useful when shooting in the field vs a controlled enviromment. There is a convenient retractable weight hook that I use to hang my jacket on. The legs are substantial enough that I do not think I will ever need a weight bag for my purposes but the hook is there if I need it. This is a very handsome looking set of legs adding to a professional presentation.” – By Eaglelover
Induro Alloy 6M A414 Expert Reviews
Induro Alloy 6M A414 User Manual
- Download Induro Alloy 6M A414 User Manual (PDF – 2.9Mb)
Induro Alloy 6M A414 Features & Specifications
The Induro A414 Alloy 6M A-Series Tripod Legs is a sturdy tripod made of extruded 6000 series aluminum with a wall thickness of 1.5mm. It comes fully-featured and is precisely machined to offer the quality and strength demanded by professional photographers.
Induro A-series tripods feature individual leg angle adjustments, a reversible center column with spring loaded weight hook, foam leg grips, anti dust and moisture rubber leg lock grips, reversible 1/4-20 to 3/8″ mounting threads, a bubble level, and mounting set screws.
* Grooved Center Column, prevents unwanted column rotation.
* Reversible Center Column, allows low angle shooting, Adjustable Angle Leg Locks.
* Built-in Bubble Level, allows adjustment to prevent uneven pans and tripod head movements.
* Closed Cell Foam Grip, provides comfortable handling during cold or hot outdoor conditions.
* Non-Rotating Leg Sections, offer quick and easy setup, Dust and Moisture Resistant Rubber Grip Leg Locks.
* Reversible Tripod Head Mounting Screw, assures compatibility with virtually any tripod head.
* Spring Loaded Weight Hook, allows additional weight mounting stability during windy conditions.
* Tripod Head Set Screws, add mounting security for tripod heads.
See also: Accessories | Tripod