Induro Alloy 6M A313 is Aluminum Alloy tripod that ideal for use with Medium format camera and SLR with Long Telephoto Lens. The tripod features Grooved Center Column, Reversible Center Column, Built-in Bubble Level, Closed Cell Foam Grip, Non-Rotating Leg Sections, Reversible Tripod Head Mounting Screw, Spring Loaded Weight Hook, and Tripod Head Set Screws. The Induro Alloy 6M A313 has maximum height of 67.9″ (172.4 cm), maximum height (with center column down) 61.3″ (155.8 cm), minimum height 16.1″ (40.8 cm), Folded Length 27.5″ (69.8 cm), Load Capacity 22 lbs (10 kg), and weighs 6.6 lbs (3 kg).
Overall Rating: | Latest Price Info
Induro Alloy 6M A313 User Reviews
Great, Fantastic Tripod
“The name ‘Induro’, caught my attention because I have an Enduro motorcycle. I’m glad I purchase this because I’m totally satisfied. It’s totally strong and lightweight and you get a feeling of security since it has a hook in the center to add on some weight in the middle so it will not tip over. The tripod legs are also adjustable in 2 ways, you can adjust the legs vertically, but you also have a choice to adjust them horizontally. You can widen the legs which is perfect job when you take pictures in the mountains and the ground is uneven. It’s a little pricey, buts its well worth it in the long run.” – By C. USA
Great video tripod for the price
“I compared the Induro A313 to the Manfrotto 055XB, for use with a small camcorder. They’re both good — solid, sturdy — they feel heavy without actually being heavy if you know what I mean. The Induro has a slight edge in “sturdy feel” to me. I didn’t get a chance to compare using them on windy days, but in my living room I found that I preferred the Induro. It came with its own bag and strap and toolkit, which I thought was a nice touch, considering Manfrotto charges an extra $80 for the bag (in fairness, Manfrotto’s bag is nicer). The legs on the Induro are the twist-lock type, which I prefer.” – By R. Ellis
Induro Alloy 6M A313 Expert Reviews
Induro Alloy 6M A313 User Manual
- Download Induro Alloy 6M A313 User Manual (PDF – 2.9Mb)
Induro Alloy 6M A313 Features & Specifications
The Induro A313 Alloy 6M A-Series Tripod Legs is a sturdy tripod made of extruded 6000 series aluminum with a wall thickness of 1.5mm. It comes fully-featured and is precisely machined to offer the quality and strength demanded by professional photographers.
Induro A-series tripods feature individual leg angle adjustments, a reversible center column with spring loaded weight hook, foam leg grips, anti dust and moisture rubber leg lock grips, reversible 1/4-20 to 3/8″ mounting threads, a bubble level, and mounting set screws. They also come supplied with a padded carrying bag.
* Grooved Center Column, prevents unwanted column rotation.
* Reversible Center Column, allows low angle shooting, Adjustable Angle Leg Locks.
* Built-in Bubble Level, allows adjustment to prevent uneven pans and tripod head movements.
* Closed Cell Foam Grip, provides comfortable handling during cold or hot outdoor conditions.
* Non-Rotating Leg Sections, offer quick and easy setup, Dust and Moisture Resistant Rubber Grip Leg Locks.
* Reversible Tripod Head Mounting Screw, assures compatibility with virtually any tripod head.
* Spring Loaded Weight Hook, allows additional weight mounting stability during windy conditions.
* Tripod Head Set Screws, add mounting security for tripod heads.
See also: Accessories | Tripod