Induro Alloy 6M A214 is Aluminum Alloy tripod and ideal for use with DSLR and Medium format camera. The tripod features Grooved Center Column, Reversible Center Column, Built-in Bubble Level, Closed Cell Foam Grip, Non-Rotating Leg Sections, Reversible Tripod Head Mounting Screw, Spring Loaded Weight Hook, and Tripod Head Set Screws. The Induro Alloy 6M A214 has maximum height of 65.8″ (167.0 cm), maximum height (with center column down) 56.9″ (144.5 cm), minimum height 13.1″ (33.3 cm), Folded Length 20.9″ (53.0 cm), Load Capacity 17.6 lbs (8 kg), and weighs 4.8 lbs (2.2 kg).
Overall Rating: | Latest Price Info
Induro Alloy 6M A214 User Reviews
Great value, excellent quality
“Sturdy tripod. Fantastic performance for this price range. Almost as good as a Gitzo. It probably has a bit more flex than the equivalent Gitzo, but I’ll happily take this for the price (and it really doesn’t flex all that much). It’s fairly light for an aluminum tripod. If you aren’t a big fan of center columns, you can replace the center column with a short one and make it a bit lighter, not that I suspect you’d really notice. The built in compass isn’t of much real use, but the bubble level is. The foam grip is nice when you’re out in cold weather as the rest of the tripod gets real cold, real quick. I’m very happy with mine and if you don’t have the budget for Gitzo gear, I don’t think you can go wrong with these.” – By scottm32768
Induro Alloy 6M A214 Expert Reviews
Induro Alloy 6M A214 User Manual
- Download Induro Alloy 6M A214 User Manual (PDF – 2.9Mb)
Induro Alloy 6M A214 Features & Specifications
The Induro A214 Alloy 6M A-Series Tripod Legs is a sturdy tripod made of extruded 6000 series aluminum with a wall thickness of 1.5mm. It comes fully-featured and is precisely machined to offer the quality and strength demanded by professional photographers.
Induro A-series tripods feature individual leg angle adjustments, a reversible center column with spring loaded weight hook, foam leg grips, anti dust and moisture rubber leg lock grips, reversible 1/4-20 to 3/8″ mounting threads, a bubble level, and mounting set screws. They also come supplied with a padded carrying bag.
* Grooved Center Column, prevents unwanted column rotation.
* Reversible Center Column, allows low angle shooting, Adjustable Angle Leg Locks.
* Built-in Bubble Level, allows adjustment to prevent uneven pans and tripod head movements.
* Closed Cell Foam Grip, provides comfortable handling during cold or hot outdoor conditions.
* Non-Rotating Leg Sections, offer quick and easy setup, Dust and Moisture Resistant Rubber Grip Leg Locks.
* Reversible Tripod Head Mounting Screw, assures compatibility with virtually any tripod head.
* Spring Loaded Weight Hook, allows additional weight mounting stability during windy conditions.
* Tripod Head Set Screws, add mounting security for tripod heads.
See also: Accessories | Tripod