Induro A213 is Aluminum Alloy tripod and ideal for use with SLR and Medium format camera. The tripod features Grooved Center Column, Reversible Center Column, Built-in Bubble Level, Closed Cell Foam Grip, Non-Rotating Leg Sections, Reversible Tripod Head Mounting Screw, Spring Loaded Weight Hook, and Tripod Head Set Screws. The Induro A213 has maximum height of 65.9″ (167.4 cm), maximum height (with center column down) 57.2″ (145.2 cm), minimum height 15.7″ (39.8 cm), Folded Length 25.1″ (63.8 cm), Load Capacity 17.6 lbs (8 kg), and weighs 5.1 lbs (2.3 kg).
Overall rating: N/A | Latest Price Info
Induro Alloy 6M A213 Features & Specifications
The Induro A213 Alloy 6M A-Series Tripod Legs is a sturdy tripod made of extruded 6000 series aluminum with a wall thickness of 1.5mm. It comes fully-featured and is precisely machined to offer the quality and strength demanded by professional photographers.
Induro A-series tripods feature individual leg angle adjustments, a reversible center column with spring loaded weight hook, foam leg grips, anti dust and moisture rubber leg lock grips, reversible 1/4-20 to 3/8″ mounting threads, a bubble level, and mounting set screws. They also come supplied with a padded carrying bag.
* Grooved Center Column, prevents unwanted column rotation.
* Reversible Center Column, allows low angle shooting, Adjustable Angle Leg Locks.
* Built-in Bubble Level, allows adjustment to prevent uneven pans and tripod head movements.
* Closed Cell Foam Grip, provides comfortable handling during cold or hot outdoor conditions.
* Non-Rotating Leg Sections, offer quick and easy setup, Dust and Moisture Resistant Rubber Grip Leg Locks.
* Reversible Tripod Head Mounting Screw, assures compatibility with virtually any tripod head.
* Spring Loaded Weight Hook, allows additional weight mounting stability during windy conditions.
* Tripod Head Set Screws, add mounting security for tripod heads.
Induro Alloy 6M A213 User Reviews
Induro Alloy 6M A213 Expert Reviews
Induro A213 User Manual
– Download Induro Alloy 6M A213 User Manual (PDF – 2.9Mb)