Induro AKP0 Adventure Series is a four-section tripod and a three-way pan head that ideal for use with Point & Shoot and SLR. The tripod features Wide Stance Cross-braced Magnesium Alloy Spider, Matched Precision Unique Three-Way Panhead, Quick Lock Legs, Spring Loaded Weight Hook, Grooved Center Column, Snap-in Quick Release Plates, Oversized Center Column Lock, Non-Rotating Double-Keyed Leg Sections, Reversible Center Column, Adjustable Leg Angles with Lock, Integral Bubble Level, and Closed Cell Foam Grip. The Induro AKP0 Adventure Series has maximum height of 56.9″ (145.0 cm), maximum height (with center column down) 47.7″ (121.5 cm), minimum height 8.9″ (23.0 cm), Folded Length 20.7″ (53.0 cm), Load Capacity 11 lb (5 kg), and weighs 3.4 lb (1.5 kg).
Overall rating: N/A | Latest Price Info
Induro AKP0 Adventure Series Features & Specifications
The Induro Adventure Series TriPod Kits have become one of the most popular series of triPods on the market today.While they were conceived with the budget-conscious photographer in mind, a close look will show that no compromises were made in the materials, design or construction. The AKP-series is built to the same standards as top-of-the-line Induro professional triPods. The series consists of three models – the compact four leg section AKP0, and the heavy-duty three leg section AKP1 and AKP2. For ease of operation, the triPod legs feature flip lock legs and a unique three-way panhead with quick release plate and folding handles that allows precise camera positioning and easy transport. Using the latest materials available – magnesium for the spider (the heart of any triPod) and strong, industrial quality aluminum alloy for the legs – Induro has created an outstanding triPod outfit that will provide a lifetime of use. Each Adventure series kit includes a deluxe carrying bag with strap.
* Maximum Load 11 lb (5 kg)
* Max Height (24° Leg Angle) w/Column Extended 56.9 in (1450 mm)
* Max Height (24° Leg Angle) w/Column Retracted 47.7 in (1215 mm)
* Min Height (24° Leg Angle) w/Column Retracted 20.3 in (520 mm)
* Min Height (80° Leg Angle) w/Short Column 8.9 in (230 mm)
* Folded Length 20.7 in (530 mm)
* Number of Leg Sections 4
* Leg Lock Type Quick-Lock
* Independent Leg Spread Yes, with three position stops
* Center Column Grooved-Rapid
* Tilt Range
* Drag Control Panning Range Separate Panning Lock Quick Release (QR) Plate
* Bubble Level
* Fold-Out Stabilizer Legs
* Hand Grip and Wrist Strap
* Spiked Feet: None
* Head Mount Thread Size 1/4″-20 & 3/8″-16 Base Mount Thread
* Weight 3.4 lbs (1.5 kg)
* Wide Stance Cross-braced Magnesium Alloy Spider, provides ultimate core system stability.
* Matched Precision Unique Three-Way Panhead, with quick release plate and folding handles that allows precise camera positioning and easy transport.
* Quick Lock Legs, tripod height can easily be set by a flip of the quick lock leg levers.
* Spring Loaded Weight Hook, allows additional weight mounting stability during windy conditions.
* Grooved Center Column, prevents unwanted column rotation.
* Snap-in Quick Release Plates, interchangeable QR system assures effortless and rapid camera changes.
* Oversized Center Column Lock, adds vibration reducing structural support.
* Non-Rotating Double-Keyed Leg Sections, advanced new tubing design provides extra strength and permits easy setup.
* Reversible Center Column, allows low angle shooting.
* Adjustable Leg Angles with Lock, accommodates uneven surfaces and awkward shooting situations.
* Integral Bubble Level, allows adjustment to prevent uneven pans and tripod head movements.
* Closed Cell Foam Grip, provides comfortable handling during cold or hot outdoor conditions.
Induro AKP0 Adventure Series User Reviews
Induro AKP0 Adventure Series Expert Reviews
Induro AKP0 Adventure Series User Manual