HP Photosmart C5580 is a All-in-One Printer features Print Resolution Up to 1200 rendered dpi black, Up to 4800 x 1200 optimized dpi color, Print Speed Black Up to 34 ppm, Color Up to 25 ppm, 2.4-in LCD (color graphics), Scanner Resolution Optical: Up to 4800 dpi, Copy Speed Color: Up to 25 cpm, Black: Up to 34 cpm, 1 USB 2.0, 1 Pictbridge. The HP Photosmart C5580 measures 17.8 x 15.24 x 8.03 in (W x D x H) and weighs 15.71 lb.
Overall Rating: | Latest Price Info
HP Photosmart C5580 User Reviews
Lengthy Installation (though not bad for me), nice product
“I had no problems at all with my installation with Windows XP home edition. It took longer than my previous Epson printer installations, but I wasn’t in a hurry so no problem. This printer came with the bluetooth adapter, but I just used the old USB cord I had from my last printer to set everything up which provided absolutely no problems at all. I was looking for a scanner/printer/copier that could print normal document and photos as well, the CD/DVD printer feature probably won’t be used much (for me). It really is not a bad product that works well. If you expect a lot of your printers/copiers, buy something actually meant for a larger workload. For home/personal use, this is great. “ – by J. Czapnik
“In all of my research on this product, I couldn’t find the definitive answer to whether it could scan multiple pictures at one time and separate them into individual files. Now that I’ve purchased this all-in-one, the answer is definitely YES! I was able to put 4 3.5×5 prints on the scanner and hit the scan button in the software. When it showed the preview, it automatically selected each of them individually, and gave me the option to rotate each one, and to do some basic editing (I thought the auto color fix worked really well). Then, hit Finish, and all 4 were saved as sequentially numbered files. “ – by Brian Schroeder
HP Photosmart C5580 Printer
“The print quality is so much more than I would have ever expected. I printed off a picture that I had sent out to Kodak to have printed and I would have to say the print quality is 100% better than what I got back from Kodak. Printing on the cd’s is extremely easy. I just wish I could print an entire picture instead of having special sections where the pictures would go. I would have to say that is the only downfall of the entire printer. The copy and scanning features are incredible. If you need a new printer or just want to upgrade, I highly recommend this one. It is definately the best value for your money. I paid $149 at Office Max.” – by K. Jones
Awesome All In One
“This All In Printer is phenomenal! The Bluetooth works extremely well and has a fast connection. Whats even better? (or not in some peoples opinion) is that the printer only requires two ink cartridges. The only Con that I have with this printer is that it Does Not have the ability to connect wirelessly, in networks. This can be a huge fallback if you depend on wireless connections. “ – by D. Harris
A lot in one machine for $120
“Prints directly onto printable standard and mini CDs and DVDs, the main reason I purchased it. Excellent print quality for printable CD/DVD labels, considering limitations [see below]. Makes very good photocopies [at least of text – I have not photocopied pictures], and no need to turn the computer on, just turn the printer on and use it like you would a Xerox. Very good scanning feature for both text and images. It scans text to an editable .rtf file [editable by importing it into your separate word processor]. The optical character recognition [OCR] is not perfect but very good compared to Omni-pro 8 that I have been using. “ – by sedonaman
HP Photosmart C5580 Reviews
HP Photosmart C5580 Brochure & User Guide
HP Photosmart C5580 Features
HP Photosmart C5580 All in One Printer, Scanner, Copier. HP printers chosen by consumers as the easiest to use. Print exactly what you see onscreen with HP Smart Web Printing. Effortlessly print photos without a PC using the 2.4-inch color display and memory card slots. Print photos without swapping paper the photo tray automatically engages when you print. Get fast and reliable performance; Print documents or make copies fast up to 34 ppm black and up to 25 ppm color. Quickly print a 4 x 6 inch photo in as fast as 26 seconds. Print lab quality photos that last for generations5 using HP Premium Plus Photo Paper. Enjoy peace of mind with HP Total Care service and support even if your product is out of warranty.
Print photos directly from a Bluetooth-enabled device or a memory card with our Photosmart C5580. With easy features including automatic paper-type sensing and the ability to print a Web page exactly as you see it on your PC1, this model takes the guesswork out of printing.
Easy printing, scanning, and copying
* Print photos directly from a Bluetooth device
* Print exactly what you see onscreen with HP Smart Web Printing
* Print without a PC: just insert a compatible memory card
* Print photos without swapping paper—the photo tray automatically engages
Fast and reliable
* Print or copy at up to 34 pages/minute black, 25 color2
* Print a 4 x 6″ snapshot in as little time as 26 seconds2
* Get lab-quality photos that last for generations3 when you use HP Premium Plus Photo Paper
* Do everything with a single machine: print, copy, and scan photos and documents
* Get consistently great photos, text (laser quality), and graphics with our Vivera inks
* Upload images from memory cards, a flash drive, or a camera via the front USB port
* Add a photo cartridge for expanded color, crisper lines, and more-natural skin tones4
* Emblazon CDs and DVDs5 with your own images and text
Peace of mind
* Protect your investment with the one-year limited warranty plus our Total Care advice and support
* Rely on us: our printers were chosen by consumers as the easiest to use6
* Get questions answered toll-free, 24 x 7, or via e-mail in as little time as an hour—at www.hp.com/go/totalcare
* Get exclusive offers and discounts on supplies, shop from your own supplies list, and get free next-day shipping with “My Print Rewards”
1. Requires Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher.
2. After first page.
3. Display-permanence rating by Wilhelm Imaging Research Inc. or HP Image Permanence Lab.
4. Six-ink printing available with purchase of HP 99 photo inkjet cartridge, sold separately.
5. Requires printable CDs or DVDs, sold separately.
6. Based on worldwide consumer research in 2006 by Millward Brown.
What’s in the box?
• Power cord
• Power adapter
• Bluetooth dongle
• HP 74 black cartridge (approx. 190 pages)
• HP 75 tri-color cartridge (approx. 160 pages)
• Set-up guide
• Basics guide