HP Photosmart C3180 is a All-in-One Printer features Print Resolution Black Up to 1200 rendered dpi, Color Up to 4800 x 1200 optimized dpi, Print Speed Black Up to 22 ppm, Color Up to 20 ppm, Optical Scanner Resolution Up to 1200 dpi, Copy Speed Color: Up to 20 cpm, Black: Up to 22 cpm. The HP Photosmart C3180 measures 17.1 x 11.4 x 6.4 in (W x D x H) and weighs 11.2 lb.
Overall Rating: | Latest Price Info
HP Photosmart C3180 Reviews
Ciao reviews the HP Photosmart C3180 and writes;
“I have found that the print quality is absolutely superb, in my opinion it matches that of a laser printer (it really is that good and makes the previous Canon and Epson printers look poor in comparison). This is probably due to the fact that HP printers have their print head built into the cartridge, what this means is that everytime you change your ink cartridge you are changing the print head, so this means that after 12 months or so the print quality will still be as good as when it was brand new, my last two Canon printers lasted only approx 13-14 months, before I started having major print head problems, this would not have happened with an HP printer !”
HP Photosmart C3180 User Reviews
“It’s a great printer, but the original setup was a bit confusing. It would have gotten a 5 if it weren’t for that. It prints great quality and the scanner works really well. I am definetly pleased with this purchase.” – by S. Finney
Great even after 11 months
“Home inkjet printers often work well right out of the box, but I decided to wait a while to write this review. I’ve had the HP 3180 printer for 11 months, and it still continues to be a strong warrior as a printer. I use the printer every day, and the quality has been consistent and excellent. “ – by Blue Shoes
All in One – Multifunction for Ubuntu Linux
“I was looking for a home all in one product to connect to Ubuntu.Linux computer. Checked the HP LP-LIP site for a list of supported devices and HP’s site to see which were currently offered and found this C3180 to appear to be the best match. So I bought the box – took it home and downloaded latest HP-LIP package. The software self installed very easily on Ubuntu Feisty 7.04 ! Both printing and scanning worked first time and seamlessly for all users configured on the PC.” – by Hamish Low
great little printer & fab scanner
“It really is a nice machine. Great quality fast printing and the scan quality excellent on plain paper. simple to set up I have read to read the book. I went to Best Buy and the guy tried to sell it to me there for allot more$$” – by miss
Great little printer and scanner combo
“I needed a small high quality color printer and scanner for my home office. I do graphic design, so I’m picky about the quality of prints and scans. This little product does the trick and at this price, it’s a steal. The build quality is much better than I expected. It’s much more rugged than I had thought it would be (hey I got it under $100, so my expectation wasn’t too high for build quality). It scans pretty quick, even for high resolution scans.” – by D. Truong
Wonderful all-in-one for the price
“The scanning feature is superb. I have produced scans of my artwork that are clear, crisp, and wonderfully detailed. The printing capability is even more versatile than the manual and Amazon description claim. For instance, I can use Arches watercolor paper to print images, giving them a textured appearance that is more painterly and interesting than an image printed on photo paper. The copying function is produces a clear, undistorted reproduction. Bottom line: this is a great all-in-one for under $100.” – by Holly A. Wagner
“I ordered this because we are full time RVer’s & needed the all-in-one. It has been really great. Extremely easy to set up when I need it & I am very impressed by the quality of the printed page.” – by D. Baggett
Nice little printer
“I was looking for a small, simple and inexpensive printer/copier for my mother to use and find this to be an excellent choice. It was very easy to set up and my mom just has to push one button to make her copies. For a non-tech aging mom, this is perfect. Takes up little room and so far, no jams. As for the ink, one can only expect that an inexpensive printer won’t offer much in the way of extensive printing. The cartridges are very small, but two cost the same as a larger cartridge. “ – by Jeannempolasky
I love my HP C3180 All- In-One Printer
“Other than that I love my printer, scanner, copier and it has done everything I needed it to do plus!! I love how you can plug in your cameras SD Card right into it and download your pictures to the computer. I have done so much work and creative things with this printer its crazy! So, I am sad to see it go, but I need a bigger capacity printer, scanner, copier for my Senior Class Projects.” “ – by M.Maynard
HP Photosmart C3180 Brochure & User Guide
HP Photosmart C3180 Features
Product Description Looking for that perfect machine that can meet all your photo printing needs, not to mention your document printing needs…and do a whole lot of other stuff, too? You can print photos right from your camera via memory card 1 (no need for a PC). Use the included HP Photosmart Express software to edit each shot and organize the whole lot. You can print, scan, and copy with ease, and you’ll love the results you get from your Photosmart C3180 All-in-One.
Fast, convenient, reliable
The HP Photosmart C3180 All in One Printer, Scanner, and Copier features high-quality scans of photos & documents with 1200 x 2400 dpi optical resolution, 48-bit color depth. Automatically remove red eye, enhance detail in dark areas of photos, Photos resist fading for generations and laser-quality text documents retain clarity for decades, Memory card slots support Secure Digital/MultiMedia Card, CompactFlash, Memory Stick, Memory Stick Duo, xD-Picture Card using brochure and photo papers for borderless printing 36-ink 6-printing available with purchase of HP 99 photo inkjet cartridge; not included, Print borderless photos up to 8.5 x 24 panorama size with included HP Photosmart Essential Software. Use your all-in-one’s scanner to repair older, damaged photos with HP Real Life technologies.
True-to-life photos and documents
* Make pro-quality reprints in any size up to 8.5 x 11″ with the touch of a button
* Print borderless photos in sizes up to 8.5 x 24″ panorama2 with the included HP Photosmart Essential software
* Print and copy photos in beautiful six-ink color (optional) and laser-quality text with HP’s Vivera inks3
* Do high-quality scans of photos and documents with the 1200 x 2400 dpi optical resolution and 48-bit color depth
* Help photos resist fading for generations4 and keep laser-quality documents clear for decades5
* Optimize your print and copy quality for various kinds of paper with the automatic paper type sensor
* Print straight from your camera or camera phone using a memory card
* Repair older or damaged images by scanning and retouching using HP’s Real Life technologies
* Automatically remove red eye and enhance details in dark areas of your photos
* Get peace of mind with the one-year limited warranty plus HP’s renowned Total Care service and support, which J.D. Power and Associates has recognized as consistently providing “An Outstanding Customer Service Experience”
* Rely on printing excellence: PC Magazine has designated HP as a “Reader’s Choice” for 14 years in a row
* Get answers to your product questions toll-free, 24 x 7, or via e-mail in as little time as an hour
1. Memory card slots support Secure Digital/MultiMediaCard, CompactFlash, Memory Stick, Memory Stick Duo, xD-Picture Card.
2. Using brochure and photo papers for borderless printing.
3. Six-ink printing available with purchase of HP 99 photo inkjet cartridge; sold separately.
4. Based on Wilhelm-Research.com light-fade testing under glass (as of 01–05) using HP 93 Tri-color and optional HP 99 Photo Inkjet cartridges on HP Premium Plus photo papers.
5. Based on paper industry predictions for acid-free papers; colorant stability data at room temperature based on similar systems tested as per ISO 11798 and ISO 18909.
What’s in the box
HP Photosmart C3180 All-in-One, HP 92 Black Inkjet Print Cartridge (5 ml), HP 93 Tri-color Inkjet Print Cartridge (5 ml), HP Photosmart Essential Software on CD-ROM, Setup and Basics Guides, Power supply, Power cord
Note: USB cable not included
See also: Printers