HP PhotoSmart 375 is a Compact Photo Printer features Print Resolution Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi, Print Speed As fast as 45 sec, Paper Sizes 4 x 6 in, 4 x 6.5 in, 2.5-in LCD (color graphics), connectivity 1 USB, 1 PictBridge, 4 memory card. The HP PhotoSmart 375 measures 8.7 x 4.6 x 4.5 in (W x D x H) and weighs 2.59 lb.
Overall Rating: | Latest Price Info
HP PhotoSmart 375 Reviews
Tomshardware reviews the HP PhotoSmart 375 and writes;
“Since HP’s new Vivera inks weren’t available yet at the time of our tests, we used the Photosmart 375 with the previous generation of inks. Yet the print quality was still very good. While not quite at the level of the Epson PictureMate, the colors were brilliant – sometimes even a little too much so, since lighter shades had a slight tendency to be too light.”
PCMag reviews the HP PhotoSmart 375 and writes;
“Print times are in the right ballpark for this class of printer, at 1 minute 29 seconds to 1:45 for printing from a computer and 1:50 to 2:10 for printing from a Canon PowerShot S60 camera. But the output quality, which rates as very good, is one step below what most printers in this category typically offer, ratings of excellent or close to it.”
PhotographyBlog reviews the HP PhotoSmart 375 and writes;
“The HP Photosmart 375 is an amazingly easy-to-use, well-made compact photo printer that delivers great image quality, producing prints straight out of the box which rival traditional prints from a photo lab in terms of their look and feel. If all you want to do is make 6×4 inch prints of your digital photos, then the HP Photosmart 375 should definitely be on your shopping list.”
CNET reviews the HP PhotoSmart 375 and writes;
“In the HP Photosmart 375′s standalone mode, you can choose to print selected photos, a range of photos, or an index. You can also make minor edits: removing red-eye, adjusting brightness, rotating your shot, adding a frame around your image, and applying sepia, antique, and black-and-white effects. Sharpening, a fill-flash-like digital-flash effect, and a passport-photo mode are also available. Special effects are applied during printing and don’t affect your original image.”
HP PhotoSmart 375 User Reviews
I hit the Jackpot
“I really feel like I have hit the jackpot with this printer and I have only had it for 1 day. I love everything about it, and being able to add frames to pictures is a plus. I read lots and lots of online reviews before deciding on the HP printer and I made the right decision. I am going to a birthday party this weekend and can’t wait to take lots of pictures and start printing!” – by Bonnie Hughes
“I decided I wanted a photo printer just for printing photos. Consumer Reports gave this printer the highest marks for photo quality so it caught my interest. When I looked closer I saw this model has the large-size photo preview screen and it accepts memory cards from all digital cameras. Now my friends and family can come to my house and print photos during parties and other events. It is so great to get the photos instantly from my camera and into my hands. This little printer sits on my kitchen counter at all times. The photo quality is amazing and it is so easy to use. What a winner!” – by golden comet
“Works as advertised. I had it out of the box and printing beautiful pictures in 10 minutes. This was the perfect gift for my non-technical wife who just wanted to push a button and get a picture.” – by Sawdust
Good value & performance
“Easy to setup and use. Good quality pictures (hard to tell from regular prints). It takes about 1 minute per print. I haven’t made enough pictures to know how long the cartridge will last. For taking digital photos and making 4×6″ prints, its a great product.” – by Jim
concerned with other reviews
“my canon 510 got glowing reviews just about across the board, but not this printer. i have very little space, and needed something small just for photos. so, even though there were many negative reviews i went ahead and bought it. couldn’t be happier! colour fabulous! and when you print on stock paper you can use photo to do some extra artwork on. I LOVE IT.” – by magda
My daughter has her own “Print Shop” now
“I came home & immediatly ordered it from the internet. We’ve had it for ~9 months, & we LOVE it! This printer is small, completely user-friendly, makes terrific 4×6 prints, & is absolutely perfect for anyone. Pictures are easy to edit – you can add a border, remove ‘red eye’, brighten, etc. Just select which pics you want to print by using the LCD screen (without having to waste several sheets of paper by printing all of the pictures on an index sheet). You will LOVE having the screen!!! Best of all, you don’t even need a computer…It’s an excellent choice.” – by Kimela Lanford
“I purchased this printer for my parents who are basically illiterate when it comes to computers and never used their digital camera because they never could figure out how to print the pictures on their regular photo printer. I got it with free shipping, in just a couple of days. The printer works great (the color originally didn’t print correctly-it was purple-but a quick cleaning of the heads fixed this.) There are probably portable printers with higher resolution out there, but for $150 this was perfect and the pictures look great!” – by LL
Great little printer
“This printer is a great inexpensive way to be able to print photos on the go. The print quality is as good as my HP 2575 printer (even impresses my wife who doesn’t like digital photography) and the speed is about 45-60 seconds per 4X6 print. Pic bridge allows easy photo printing from a camera enabled cel phone though a USB cable. Many different formats of media card readers are included for very easy printing from a wide variety of media formats (compatible with most digitcal cameras out there). Optional battery (usualy not included) allows photo printing anywhere! The printer is small so you can take it on vacation with you and print out the lasting memories in minutes.” – by E. Blood
Your own little photo shop
“Bought the HP375 for my wife because she is computer illiterate. I got one on Amazon for $50, including 2 batteries. Put some fresh ink in, paper, and within minutes she was printing 4×6 prints out. I would much rather look at prints on my PC screen, but 4 months later, she’s still cranking out pics of the grandchildren. They look every bit as good as from the photo shop. It reads the SD or CF cards, but she prefers a USB drive. This allows us to store on the PC, and move pics of interest to the USB drive for her to print.” – by Thomas E. Curley
Easy to use
“All I can say is as far as I care it is a nice printer! It’s EASY to use! To me that’s important, I hate having to read manuals for the simplest of things! This was easy enough I read the manual only to figure out how to put the ink in! It’s quiet, it’s quick and the quality matches the pics I’ve been getting developed at Walgreens for years. I haven’t played much with the extra’s but did learn how to crop the pic and put a frame around it just from playing with it.” – by N. Nettles
HP PhotoSmart 375 Brochure & User Guide
HP PhotoSmart 375 Features
Easily print and share 4-by-6-inch photos almost anywhere–without a computer–with the lightweight, portable HP PhotoSmart 375 Compact Photo Printer. Conveniently print crisp, true-to-life 4-by-6-inch color photos with up to 4,800-optimized dpi color.
* True-to-life photos resist fading longer than traditionally processed photos with HP tri-color printing and HP Premium Plus photo papers–for bright, vivid prints that preserve your memories for generations.
* Organize, edit, enhance, and fix digital photos on your computer with HP Image Zone Software.
* Get professional-quality black and white photos with richer blacks and grays are available with the purchase of HP 100 gray photo inkjet print cartridge (sold separately).
* Preview, select, and enhance photos before your print. The adjustable 2.5-inch flip-up image display and buttons make it easy to rotate, crop, zoom, and fix red-eye on photos and digital camera video clips, and to delete unwanted shots from memory cards.
* Print 4-by-6-inch color photos with or without your computer using camera memory cards or direct print with the front USB port and PictBridge-enabled cameras.
* Print 4-by-6-inch color photos from digital camera video clips. Use your camera’s memory card and the printer’s large, adjustable 2.5-inch color image display to view, select, and print a nine-photo sequence or a single digital video frame.
* Print photos from camera phones or other Bluetooth wireless technology devices.
* Print photos on the go with the optional HP rechargeable internal battery (sold separately) that provides enough power to print up to 75 photos! The lightweight battery fits inside the printer. User the printer’s included power cord to recharge the battery in the printer.
* Use HP’s car DC power adapter (also sold separately) to print or recharge the printer battery in your car.
* Carry your printer, ink, supplies, and more with one of HP’s custom carrying cases (also sold separately).
* Print photos quickly. Why wait for your pictures? Capture every memory and every moment of fun–as it happens. HP’s PhotoSmart 375 delivers fast, true-to-life color photos that you print and share in about 60 seconds. (All reported speeds are maximums [fastest possible]. Actual speeds will vary.)
* HP’s SureSupply notifies you when it is time to replace your print cartridge and helps you to purchase locally or via the internet.
What’s in the Box
HP PhotoSmart 375 compact photo printer, HP 95 tri-color inkjet print cartridge (7 ml), power module with cord, user’s guide, setup poster, CD-ROM with HP Image Zone Software for Microsoft Windows and Macintosh, including HP Instant Share; USB cable not included.
See also: Printers