HP PhotoSmart 325 is a Compact Photo Printer features Print Resolution Up to 4,800 x 1,200 optimized dpi color, 1,200 x 1,200 black, Color 4-by-6-inch photo as fast as 60 seconds, 1.5-inch color LCD to preview and select before printing, Simple one-touch buttons, slots for popular digital-camera memory cards. The HP PhotoSmart 325 measures 8.8 x 4.3 x 4.9 inches and weight 2.6 pounds.
Overall Rating: | Latest Price Info
HP PhotoSmart 325 User Reviews
Excellent prints in a small package
“I needed a photo printer that produced excellent pictures, was easy to use, and had a small footprint. The HP 325 Photosmart filled all of my needs. The photo quality is excellent and it takes up very little space. My wife isn’t exactly a techie, so I wanted a photo printer that was very easy to use. All she has to do is plug in her CF card, choose a picture, and hit print. No need for the computer. I can use Photoshop to adjust my pictures and then easily print photo quality 4×6′s. Highly recommended.” – by Eric A. Eichler
Awesome photo lab for $149
“I highly recommend this printer. I did plenty of research and came to the conclusion that this printer offers the best features for the price. The other HP model (HP 375) offers a photo preview screen but costs more. I saw a retail store rep print the same image on HP and Epson printers and the HP printers usually were faster with equal or better photo quality. My family has used this printer for a month now and it is so much fun. Great job HP! “ – by domestic vixen
“I got an hp325 for Christmas. I took pictures of the family opening presents with my Canon A70 and printed them out before breakfast. Quality is great. Took camera and printer to a meeting, took pictures and printed them. Everybody was amazed at the quality and very idea that I could print pictures right at the table. Haven’t tried installing in computer. Why bother? I can download from card to computer with card reader. Love the portability. Getting our son one for his birthday.” – by Joseph L. Richardson
Awesome Little Printer
“Printer has proven to be EXCELLENT as far as I have used it. Won it in a contest, so I’m not complaining. I have printed out some pictures and find the quality to be EXCELLENT. The speed of printing is also fast and the printer prints BORDERLESS photos (which is a handy feature).” – by Richard Gibson
“I got this printer in December but then in January IT STOPPED WORKING! I was bummed because I was so happy with it. I tried to get it to work everyday for about a week or two then I gave up. Now in April I decided to get another one, but before I did I wanted to see if it would work one last time and guess what?! It came to life!!!! It healed itself!!! I have no idea how?! I am so happy with it!!!!!!! It’s the best thing ever!!!! NO NEED FOR THE COMPUTER!!!! But if you want to edit the pictures so they come out looking great then it comes with a stellar program!!! I JUST LOVE IT!!” – by JP
Great Pictures, in a Easy to use Format
“My Husband was quite pleased with this photo printer as his birthday present. And I might add he is not easily pleased with gifts. The picture quality is excellant for its price, and was very easy to use. The only thing I was disapointed in was the fact that it did not come with the battery to make it more portable. I thought it was included in the package. I guess at that price that’s what you get.” – by Donna Weatherwalks
An excellent portable photo printer that does the job, and is very easy to use
“I have owned the hp photosmart,325 ,for two months now. The machine is easy to use,compact,and portable. The battery is not included,!!nor is the printer cable.!!!the unit works well and i highly recommend it.!!!Please note if the printer cable and battery,had been inclued with this package!” – by stewart L
“I got this printer not too long ago, and it has preformed pretty well so far. The pictures are good and it does not use too much ink, or so it appears. Again, the pictures are good quality, but they do take some time to dry. This might be because of the photo paper. I would suggest buying a usb cable as one is not included with the package. All in all, the cheap price and good pictures makes this a good photo printer. “ – by A Kid’s Review
HP PhotoSmart 325 Reviews
HP PhotoSmart 325 Brochure & User Guide
HP PhotoSmart 325 Features
Print and share the fun–no computer needed! The HP PhotoSmart 325 Compact Photo Printer is lightweight and portable. Conveniently print crisp, true-to-life 4-by-6-inch color photos up to 4,800-optimized dpi color.
* Print true-to-life 4-by-6-inch photos. These true-to-life photos resist fading longer than traditionally processed photos with HP tri-color printing and HP Premium Plus photo papers–for bright, vivid prints that preserve your memories for generations.
* Organize, edit, enhance, and fix digital photos on your computer with HP Image Zone Software.
* Get professional-quality black and white photos with richer blacks and grays are available with the purchase of HP 100 gray photo inkjet print cartridge (sold separately).
* Take it with you. Portable and fun, small and lightweight, the PhotoSmart 325 weighs less than 3 pounds. Now you can print and share memories with friends and family–perfect for on-the-spot photos in the living room, family room, or kitchen as well as at parties, games, on vacation, and more.
* Enjoy mobile printing. For true portable printing, you can print photos on the go with the optional HP rechargeable internal battery (sold separately)–enough power to print up to 75 photos! The lightweight battery fits inside the printer. User the printer’s included power cord to recharge the battery in the printer. Or use HP’s car DC power adapter (also sold separately) to print or recharge the printer battery in your car.
* Preview photos on the display. Easily preview, select, and print your photos right from the printer’s 1.5-inch color image display using simple one-touch buttons. Conveniently save photos to your computer.
* Print 4-by-6-inch color photos with or without your computer using camera memory cards (CompactFlash, SmartMedia, Secure Digital, MultiMedia Cards, Memory Stick, and XD memory) or direct print with the front USB port and PictBridge-enabled cameras.
* Carry your printer, ink, supplies, and more with one of HP’s custom carrying cases (sold separately).
* Print photos quickly. Why wait for your pictures? Capture every memory and every moment of fun–as it happens. HP’s PhotoSmart 325 delivers fast, true-to-life color photos that you print and share in about 60 seconds.
What’s in the Box
HP PhotoSmart 325 compact photo printer, HP 95 tri-color inkjet print cartridge (7 ml), power module with cord, user’s guide, setup poster, CD-ROM with HP Image Zone software for Microsoft Windows and Macintosh and with HP Share-to-Web software; USB cable not included
See also: Printers