HP Deskjet 2050 is a All-in-One Printer features Print speed Up to 20 ppm black, 16 ppm color, Print Resolution Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi, Scan resolution Up to 1200 dpi, Copy resolution Up to 600 optimised dpi (from 300 dpi input), Media sizes supported A4 (210 x 297 mm); A5 (148 x 210 mm); A6 (105 x 148 mm); B5 (176 x 250 mm); DL (110 x 220 mm); 130 x 180 mm; 100 x 150 mm. The HP Deskjet 2050 measures 427 x 406 x 249 mm (trays open), 427 x 306 x 156 mm (trays closed) (W x D x H) and weighs 3.6 kg.
Overall Rating: | Latest Price Info
HP Deskjet 2050 User Reviews
Excellent value for money
“We bought this all-in-one printer to replace a much more sophisticated and expensive one and have been delighted with the product. It does everything we wanted it to, and the quality of printing is excellent. It was simple to set up and in our opinion is just as good as a more expensive one. Excellent value for money! “ – by P. Trendall
HP 2050 “All in One” – good quality and great value
“Our HP 2280 recently conked out and we bought this as a replacement. It’s excellent.. better in fact than our previous printer which cost more. Good quality prints. Machine copies and scans. Our previous HP had all sorts of slots for cards for direct printing but we never used them once… it was also a front loader which sometimes would not grab paper, especially photo paper. This HP has a rear load tray and prints perfectly. Printer is quiet and pretty quick. Well designed, no fancy knobs and buttons. Really good value. Recommended.” – by gary t
“Nice printer, great price. Mine came with a spare black ink cartridge which is great. Also, Prints at a good speed. I use mine on a macbook, you can get the drivers on the hp website, takes only a few minutes. Doesn’t come with the USB connecter which is odd, but I just used the one from my last printer. If you have simple printing needs, this should do the job them just fine.” – by Bane
hp 2050 printer all in one
“this printer is brilliant used it quite a few times without any problems , nice and clear printing also the photo copier is very good and clear and quick not used scanner yet over all very impressed with the machine 10/10″ – by John Wilding
“A really nice looking, compact, simple printer that is outstanding value. This little printer has impressed me. I don’t do many prints, just letters, invoices etc. I certainly do not intent to print many photographs, that’s why I purchased this model. I just wanted a cheap everyday printer with a scanner. “ – by R. Williams
“A really nice compact printer for those who are not printing daily and a lot. Arrived shortly after ordered and there was the additional black ink cartridge in the box as it was reviewed (and the “shopping bag” if anyone interested in it… :)) Easy to handle, works alone without computer when copying. The scanning quality is more than good for home usage (using the best resolution for scanning means lots of time/page so be prepared! :)) Very good quality for the price.” – by Peter
HP2050 All-In -One Special Edition Printer
“I was looking for a value-for-money, easy use, simple to set up all-in-one printer and that is just what I got. Great! As an added bonus it arrived with 2 black and 1 colour cartridges so brilliant for the price paid……and it arrived just 20hrs after ordering it. Easy for even a novice like me to follow set up instructions and I had it up and running in no time.” – by Sharon
Good so far
“This printer is cheap, really noisy (it always sounds as if it’s going to jam or shake itself apart!), very slow, quite aesthetically pleasing, compact and ultimately a good printer. It does all that most people need at home although it would be too slow for an office and can’t produce really nice photos. However, it is exceptional for the price, the cartridges that it uses are cheap and the quality’s actually quite good. It arrived quickly as well. Perfect for a home and it doesn’t take up too much space or too much money!” – by R.Hogan
“I am very happy with this printer. Like most printers it is very fast printing words and slightly slower printing pictures with good colour reproduction. It is quite noisy during operation but as it is quick it is bearable. When it arrived it was well packaged and everything was there. Another speedy delivery from Amazon and for the price paid I don’t think you can go far wrong. I would recommend it.” – by Grumpy
HP Deskjet 2050 Reviews
HP Deskjet 2050 Brochure & User Guide
HP Deskjet 2050 Features
Enjoy reliable and affordable printing, scanning and copying with this stylish HP all-in-one. Ideal for printing everyday documents, this compact device is simple to set up and use and designed to help you reduce your environmental impact.
Print, scan and copy with one stylish, affordable and easy-to-use device.
• Do it all – enjoy easy printing, scanning and copying at home with this affordable all-in-one.
• Compact, space-saving design and attractive dark grey styling mean it sits comfortably in any room.
• Get high-quality results whatever you print or copy – ideal for everyday documents.
• Get started straightaway – easy-to-use and installs right out of the box in just a few minutes.
• No waiting around – this versatile all-in-one powers up in seconds.
Enjoy reliable, affordable performance from the world’s top-selling printer brand.
• Be sure of reliable, affordable performance with HP Deskjet – celebrating more than 20 years as the world’s top-selling printer brand.1
• Get more printed pages with optional high-capacity ink cartridges.2
• Get peace of mind with the one-year limited warranty plus HP Total Care advice and support.
Reduce energy consumption and conserve resources – designed with the environment in mind.
• Conserve energy with this ENERGY STAR® qualified all-in-one.
• Save money and resources – new, low-consumption design cuts energy use in half compared with previous products.
• Easily recycle HP Deskjet packaging – this product is shipped in 99% recyclable or reusable packaging.3
• Get free, easy recycling – cartridges returned through HP Planet Partners4 are recycled responsibly.
• Low energy: sleep mode is comparable with powering a clock radio.
• Recycle or reuse 99% of this packaging—including a reusable bag.
• Original HP cartridges contain up to 70% recycled plastic.[eco01] [eco01]Original HP 301/122 cartridges.
See also: Printers