Our community member igor writes: “I take lots of picture but sometimes i have problem telling which one is good which is bad.”
Gabriel by Igor (profile)
Reply by randy epperson:
A photography instructor gave our class a list for quality control:
– check exposure: appropriate for subject, mood?
– check sharpness: tack sharp where needed, depth-of-field appropriate?
– check the light: is it special?
– check the composition: clean, clear, lack of distraction?
– check the creative and emotional values: emotion conveyed, your unique perspective revealed?