Gitzo GT2330EX uses advanced “Carbon 6X” carbon fiber material for its leg construction and ideal for outdoor macro and nature photography, when used with digital SLRs with 200mm lenses (up to a 300mm maximum), lightweight camcorders, or spotting scopes. The tripod features Anti-Rotation Leg (ALR) System, Power Disc, Locking Column System, Locking Angle System, Hook, Removable Leg Tips and rapid column. The Gitzo GT2330EX has maximum height of 63.4″ (161cm), maximum height (with cent tre column down) 49.6″ (126cm), minimum height 1.2″ (3cm), and weighs 4.1 lbs (1.8kg).
Overall rating: N/A | Latest Price Info
Gitzo GT2330EX User Reviews
Gitzo GT2330EX Expert Reviews
Gitzo GT2330EX User Manual
Gitzo GT2330EX Features & Specifications
The Gitzo GT2330EX Explorer Aluminum Tripod Legs is a standard height tripod made of Gitzo’s AL13 aluminum material, which is 30% lighter than its predecessor. This Explorer tripod incorporates many new ideas in tripod design and offers extreme flexibility. It features individually locking legs that can be fixed at any angle from 0° to 90° and a column that will tilt from the vertical, right over beyond the horizontal and lock solidly at any angle.
The GT2330EX is especially ideal for outdoor macro and nature photography, when used with digital SLRs with 200mm lenses (up to a 300mm maximum), lightweight camcorders, or spotting scopes. It offers an excellent load capacity rating of almost 20 lbs (9kg) and good torsional rigidity.
* Anti-Rotation Leg (ALR) System: The Anti-Rotation Leg (ALR) system makes it quick and easy to open and close the tripod. Simply turn all of the locking rings at once and the whole leg can be pulled out in seconds
* Power Disc: The Power Disc features two locking screws, one directly for the column and one for the head. This assures a rock solid connection of the whole system. This machined aluminum disc also includes the Safe Lock material, which cuts down on vibrations
* Locking Column System: The Explorer is fitted with a column that can tilt from the vertical, beyond the horizontal and lock safely at any angle.
* Locking Angle System: The Explorer incorporates individually locking legs that can be fixed at any angle from 0° to 90°
* Hook: A built-in, self-locking, spring-loaded retractable hook on the bottom of the center column provides a place to hang a stabilizing counterweight such as a camera, sand or water bag
* Removable Leg Tips: Removable rubber leg tips are interchangeable with Gitzo universal accessories such as the big foot, long spike, etc.
* Rapid Column: Grooved rapid center column for improved stability
See also: Accessories | Tripod