Gitzo GM3350XL Series 3 Aluminum Extra Long is a 5 Section Monopod with G-Lock. The tripod features the latest aluminum tube is 30% lighter than its predecessor, with Anti Leg Rotation system (ALR), 1.2mm wall thickness and brushed matt black finish for improved locking performance and minimized reflectivity. The Gitzo GM3350XL has maximum height of 73.23 in, minimum height 20.67 in, Load Capacity 39.68 lbs, and weighs 1.9 lbs.
Overall Rating: | Latest Price Info
Gitzo GM3350XL User Reviews
“I prefer the ring design for adjustment of height versus the flip locks. It is just easier and faster to get to the proper height and lock. This is my first ring design so I do not know if the G-lock has better stability than other ring designs. All I know is this particular system is not going anywhere when tightened and that is with little effort. This monopod covers all my height requirements. I have not used it to its full height extension but I am only 5′ 10″. But I know if I need to go up a step or on a bench I am covered.” – By Scott
Gitzo GM3350XL Expert Reviews
Gitzo GM3350XL User Manual
- Download Gitzo GM3350XL User Manual (PDF – 89.2kb)
Gitzo GM3350XL Features & Specifications
Gitzo presents a new generation of aluminum monopods which feature, apart from the tubing, the same features as the top of the range 6X carbon fiber monopods, in order to offer lighter, faster and a more stable support. The latest aluminum tube is 30% lighter than its predecessor, with Anti Leg Rotation system (ALR), 1.2mm wall thickness and brushed matt black finish for improved locking performance and minimized reflectivity. Thanks to ALR and G-Lock, monopods are now incredibly fast to operate, providing a stronger locking and an increased rigidity by 20%.
* G-Lock is the new Gitzo leg locking system. The locking mechanism has been completely redesigned in order to achieve a 20% increase in rigidity, faster operation and stronger, safer locking.
* Removable rubber feet feature allows you to easily change worn out rubber feet or to fit other accessories, such as spiked feet or snow/sand shoes.
* Safe Lock is a special techno polymer that maximizes locking torque and equipment stabilization. It is used on the upper discs of tripods and heads and in applications where the equipment is rotated and screwed onto the support to eliminate micro movements and vibration.
* The new tripod upper disc is called “Power Disc”. It is made of machined solid aluminum and it now features two locking screws, one to lock the head, the other to safely lock the disc onto the column.
* 5 leg sections;
* load capacity: 39.68 lbs;
* material: aluminum;
* maximum height: 73.23 in;
* minimum height: 20.67 in;
* series: 3;
* weight: 1.90 lbs.
See also: Accessories | Tripod