Giottos MT9360 is a 4-Section aluminum Series III Professional tripod with SDL secure, dust-proof twist leg locks for nature and micro photography. The tripod features Bubble level & camera screw, Universal 3-way head function when in the lowest position, Safety locking knob, Multi-position center column, Spike inside rubber foot, Sand-proof lock system, Anti-twist tube system, Shoulder Strap, and Built-in retractable hanging hook on the bottom of center column for sandbag or counter weight. The Giottos MT9360 has maximum height of 64.2″ (163 cm), minimum height 20.5″ (52 cm), Folded length 22.8″ (58 cm), and weighs 5.5 lbs (2.5 kg).
Giottos MT9360 Features & Specifications
The MT Series Tripods have a unique style and are highly versatile. The legs and column are made from seamless aluminum tubing for lightness, strength, and rigidity. The center column can be used up side down, reversed, or as a lateral arm for nature and micro photography.
It allows for 360 degree horizontal and 180 degree vertical adjustment. The column can be positioned and set quickly with the locking knob. The tripod features a universal 3-way head when used without the camera plate of the center column and the safety knob is locked.
* Release or locking levers: To change the leg position, just pull up and push back the quick release lever easily.
* Bubble level & camera screw: With bubble level to adjust horizontal position quickly and easily. With dual camera screws for 1/4″ and 3/8″.
* 3 positions: Pull the quick release lock to change leg spread angles allows setting each leg at different positions.
* No matter what style of photography yours is, the Innovator helps you discover new ways of using a tripod. It holds your camera steadily in locations you have never imagined, and allows you to capture images previously beyond your horizons.
* Universal 3-way head function when in the lowest position
* Separable camera mount: Remove the plate from the column by using the allen wrench for use as a built-in 3-way head
* Safety locking knob
* Multi-position center column: The center column can be used up side down, reversed, or as a lateral arm for nature and micro photography. It allows 360 degree horizontal and 180 degree vertical adjustment. The column can be positioned and set quickly with the locking knob.
* Multifunction shoes option: Professional multifunction optional shoes provide stability in snow, mud, tile, sand, slippery floor and soft ground etc. You can push in a twig or long nail to fix the shoes when on the sand or snow.
* Spike inside rubber foot: Removable universal rubber foot covers a metal spike to assure non-slip contact with the ground. The spikes are designed for use in wet soil, gravel or rocky areas.
* Sand-proof lock system: With secure, easy leg locking system and special design for sand-proof operation.
* Anti-twist tube system: With anti-twist mechanism design to easily and quickly release / lock the legs.
* Deluxe Tripod bag: Durable tripod bag designed to carry all sizes of the MT series tripods (with head). It is made of durable polyamide nylon with PVC coating. Inner bag shoulder strap of tripod.
* Shoulder Strap: Adjustable shoulder strap with anti-slip pad, designed to carry professional tripods, it’s practical and stylish
* Anti-twist screws for extra security: Tighten the anti-twist screws under the top plate for more security for the tripod head.
* Built-in retractable hanging hook on the bottom of center column for sandbag or counter weight.
Giottos MT9360 Expert Reviews
Giottos MT9360 User Manual
See also: Accessories | Tripod