Giottos MT8250 is 4-Section carbon fiber Series II tripod twist lock legs for SLR camera. The tripod features Safety lock of center column, 3 positions & dual camera screws, Includes bubble level for horizontal control, Shoulder strap and tool bag hanging on the tripod easily for convenient using, Sand-proof lock system, Anti-twist tube system, Shoulder Stra, with Anti-twist screws for extra security and Short Column option when operating in the lowest position. The Giottos MT8250 has maximum height of 59.8″ (152 cm), maximum height (with center column down) 49.2″ (125 cm), minimum height 7.5″ (19 cm), Folded length 20.5″ (52 cm), and weighs 3.1 lbs (1.4 kg).
Overall Rating: | Latest Price Info
Giottos MT8250 User Reviews
Excellent Travel and Hiking Tripod
“This is a great little tripod for vacation, hiking, and whenever you need an extremely lightweight but fairly steady tripod. With the thinner 4th legs extended, it will probably be not steady enough for your 300 f/2.8, but for less, it’s fine. In my opinion, it’s every bit the build of a G-Brand for half the price and a better build than the M-Brand for the same price. It would be hard to go wrong with this model, especially if you have to carry it all day.” – By CraigH
Giottos MT8250 Expert Reviews
Giottos MT8250 User Manual
Giottos MT8250 Features & Specifications
Giottos MT professional classic tripod series made by a precision manufacturing process, elaborately assembled by hand to assure the maximum stability and for maximum security. They feature black and silver fleck hammered paint finish.
The center column can be reversed to position the camera upside down. With Non-slip foam rubber sleeves, Non-slip shoulder strap, carrying bag and bubble level and compass. All the MT series have quick releases for individual leg spread at different angles.
* Safety lock of center column: Center column can not be taken out or in while the concave point of center column and its bottom wheel ring are set different points to prevent accidental pull out of the column.
* Pull out the center column: Center column can be taken out or put in only while the concave point of centre column and its bottom wheel ring is at the same point, but not when set at other points.
* 3 positions & dual camera screws: Pull the quick release lock to change leg spread angles allows setting each leg at different positions. With dual camera screws for 1/4″ and 3/8″ threads.
* Ideal for Bird Watching: When using the MH 50 series heads and a tele-scope. The two handles can be joined together to operate with one hand. (optional set screw knob needed)
* Center column can be reversed to use camera upside down for copying or macro shots.
* Bubble level: Includes bubble level for horizontal control
* Convenient tools: Shoulder strap and tool bag hanging on the tripod easily for convenient using
* Sand-proof lock system: With secure, easy leg locking system and special design for sand-proof operation.
* Anti-twist tube system: With anti-twist mechanism design to easily and quickly release / lock the legs.
* Shoulder Strap: Adjustable shoulder strap with anti-slip pad, designed to carry professional tripods, it’s practical and stylish
* Deluxe Tripod bag: Durable tripod bag designed to carry all sizes of the MT series tripods (with head). It is made of durable polyamide nylon with PVC coating. Inner bag shoulder strap of tripod.
* Anti-twist screws for extra security: Tighten the anti-twist screws under the top plate for more security for the tripod head.
* Short Column option when operating in the lowest position