Fujifilm S3200 is a 14-megapixel CCD sensor Digital camera features 24x wide-angle optical zoom lens, ISO 64-6400, 720p HD movie capture; mini-HDMI output, SR AUTO, Instant zoom, Face Detection, Auto red-eye removal, Multi-frame playback (with micro thumbnail), Protect, Crop, Resize, Slide show, Image rotate, voice memo, histogram display, exposure warning, Photobook assist, image search, Favorites, Mark for upload, Panorama, Erase selected frames, and 3.0-inch, approx. 230,000 dots, TFT color LCD monitor. The camera measures 118.0 (W) x 80.9 (H) x 99.8(D) mm / 4.6in.(W) x 3.2in.(H) x 3.9in.(D) and weighs Approx. 445g / 15.7oz. (excluding accessories, batteries and memory card).
Overall rating: N/A | Latest Price Info
Fujifilm S3200 Reviews
Fujifilm S3200 Sample Photos
Fujifilm S3200 User Manual (PDF)
Click to view or right click and select Save Target As..(Firefox) or Save link as.. (IE) to download
Fujifilm S3200 Features
Fujifilm’s SLR-style FinePix S3200 digital camera delivers 14 megapixels, a FUJINON 24x zoom lens, and dual image stabilization. It also features a large 3-inch LCD and Electronic Viewfinder, plus a number of image and social features allowing enthusiasts and professionals alike the ability to capture crisp, clear shots up-close, wide and far away.
Fujifilm FinePix S3200 Highlights
24x FUJINON Zoom Lens and Dual Image Stabilization
The FinePix S3200 boasts a super-wide 24x zoom with a 24mm-576mm optical lens in a simple-to-operate zoom lever, allowing a huge range to capture every detail, whether shooting stills or movies. With the combination of the mechanically stabilized sensor and high ISO, blurring effects of both hand-shake and subject movement are reduced to provide superb pictures.
The FinePix S3200 also includes a Dual-Image Stabilization CCD sensor and high ISO sensitivity settings for blur-free images.
Stunning Panoramic Shots
The FinePix S3200 features the easy-to-use Motion Panorama shooting mode, which takes three successive shots with a helpful tool which automatically releases the shutter once the images are fully aligned to seamlessly stitch the shots together in-camera. No matter how basic the photographer’s skill, this feature allows users to get creative and see impressive results with no fear of uneven landscapes or shaky horizons.
HD Movie Capture
Capture stunning movies in 720p with sound at 30 frames per second with one touch ease. With a mini-HDMI output connector, it is easy to connect and view images on your HDTV (HDMI cable not included).
Perfect Pictures Every Time with Smile and Blink Detection
Smile Detection recognizes the moment your subject smiles and releases the shutter only when this happens, ensuring a happy photo every time. Additionally the Blink Detection function warns you if any of your subjects have blinked so that you can re-take the photo if necessary.
Face Recognition and Image Searching
With Face Recognition on the FinePix S3200, users can tag and name eight of their favorite subjects and the camera will automatically recognize that person in every photo taken thereafter. In turn this allows you to search for all your pictures of any of these people, by name, using the Image Search function. Image Search makes finding the people and places you’ve photographed easy to categorize and find.
This works in the same way for other categories of photo: the camera’s SR Auto Scene Recognition technology registers whether you’ve taken a picture of a person, or a landscape, or if it’s a night shot or macro shot, so you can filter your search by subject matter or even date and get straight to the photo you are after, quickly and intuitively.
Social Networking and Photo book Features
The FinePix S3200 offers in-camera tagging capabilities for both Facebook and YouTube, allowing you to select photos and movies for upload on either of the sites, making for easy upload once you connect to a PC and launch MyFinePix Studio. The feature saves you time and enables you to share your special moments with your closest social network.
The S3200 also allows you to tag in-camera the images you want to feature in a Photo book, which can be viewed separately in-camera and later created and ordered in a Photo book quickly and seamlessly.
* Tracking Auto Focus (AF): Tracks fast moving subjects so they don’t escape from the frame in a blur. Subjects will be tracked automatically for as long as it is kept in the frame and the shutter is half-pressed; when users fully press the shutter button your subject will be in the centre of the photo in perfect focus.
* i-Flash Intelligent Flash: Offers a flash control system which efficiently controls the level of flash for a given exposure to produce beautifully balanced flash illumination across the foreground and background. Gone are the ugly washout shots where the subject is blasted with light and the background dark and unexposed.
* Full Manual Controls: Gives the user the choice of direct access to manually control the settings and shooting features, and the specially designed chassis includes dedicated command buttons for quick and easy key functions.
* Instant Zoom/Zoom Bracketing: Useful for high level photography. The Instant Zoom function captures moving subjects at high zoom settings. After zooming on a subject, a single button gives an additional 1.4x or 2x digital zoom. Zoom Bracketing automatically captures the same image three times with zoom ratio settings of 1x, 1.4x and 2x with a single shutter release.
* Continuous Shooting: Allows up to 8 fps for 20 frames in S mode.
* AA-Battery Power: Using AA batteries is convenient for on-the-go digital camera users as it eliminates the need to charge battery packs, allowing for lots of picture-taking and the ease of battery replacement.
* 14 Megapixel CCD
* 24 mm wide-angle-super zoom lens
* Dual Image Stabilisation
* 3.0” LCD screen
* EVF (200K dot resolution)
* Full HD stills and 720p HD movie capture (30 fps)
* HDMI port for easy image display on any HDTV
* Up to ISO 6400 (at reduced resolution)
* Easy web upload to Facebook and YouTube
* Face Detection with Blink detection and Smile and shoot mode
* Face Recognition technology
* SR Auto (Scene Recognition Auto)
* Full Manual Controls
* Tracking AF
* Motion Panorama mode
* Intelligent Flash
* Image Search function with Photobook assistant
* Auto Rotate
* 4 x AA batteries
See also: Digital Camera | Fujifilm