Epson Workforce 610 is a All-in-One Printer features Max. Print Resolution: 5760 x 1440 optimized dpi, ISO Print Speed: Black: 15 ppm, Color: 9.3 ppm, Max. Copy Size: 8.5″ x 11″, Max. scanner Resolution: 9600 x 9600 dpi interpolated, Fax Speed: Modem: 33.6 Kbps, Paper Sizes: 3.5″ x 5″, 4″ x 6″, 5″ x 7″, 8″ x 10″, 8.5″ x 11″, 8.5″ x 14″, A4, B5, A5, A6, half letter, executive, user definable (3.5″ – 44″ in length), Interface: Hi-Speed USB 2.0, Wireless Wi-Fi (802.11 b/g) — Compatible with 802.11n, Wired Ethernet (10 / 100 Mbps), and LCD Screen: 2.5″, tilt LCD display. The Epson Workforce 610 measures 18.1″ x 22.1″ x 12″ (W x D x H) and weighs 18.3 lb.
Epson Workforce 610 Reviews
Justechn reviews the Epson Workforce 610 and writes;
“Now we get to check out how the printer performs. One of my favorite and one of my first tests is with photos. Even though this printer is an office printer, and not a photo printer, I still like to see how it does with photos. This gives a good idea on how well it will do with other graphics, like graphs, presentation slides, and documents with images. When I first printed the picture I thought it didn’t look too bad.”
About.com reviews the Epson Workforce 610 and writes;
“Print speeds were excellent, as is typical with Epson. A four-page Word document took only 45 seconds and provided sharp-looking text. Epson boasts “laser-quality” results and that’s not far off. A very colorful four-page PDF took under a minute, and didn’t leave the cheap copy paper I use saturated with ink. When using good-quality inkjet paper, results were even better. Colors on graphics printed, such as graphs on Excel spreadsheets, looked good and didn’t bleed into the paper. Photo printing is competitive with other business all in ones, though slower than with the Artisans; it took a minute for a 4×6 photo to print. As always, the photo quality was very good–deep, rich colors, sharp lines, and a completely dry print. “
Printercomparison reviews the Epson Workforce 610 and writes;
“The WorkForce 610 did a good job with photo printing but maybe not as great as its Artisan counterparts. I found the 610 printed a 4×6 photo in about a minute, an 8×10 image in about three minutes. The quality was good enough for displaying in an album, etc.”
PCMAG reviews the Epson Workforce 610 and writes;
“Photo quality in my tests was a touch better than you’d expect from drugstore prints. It’s a step short of the best quality available from more expensive printers, but every photo in my tests qualified as true photo quality, suitable for framing. Even black-and-white photos fared well, with no noticeable tints.”
The-gadgeteer reviews the Epson Workforce 610 and writes;
“I think the Epson WorkForce 610 is a great printer. It produces great printouts, copies, scans, and photos. It prints quickly, and is very quiet except for that moment when it starts to feed the paper in. It’s also eco-friendly. It’s Energy Star rated, and it helps you save money on ink if you choose to use the draft mode. You can save paper by using the manual double-sized printing option. The individual color cartridges saves money and waste because you can replace only the color you need. I’m very happy with this printer, and I think Epson is going to be my printer of choice for the future.”
Computershopper reviews the Epson Workforce 610 and writes;
“The WorkForce 610 is a speedy printer that will fit into just about any small office that requires print jobs done quickly. If you rely on this printer for what it’s made for—fast printing and copying—you’ll be satisfied. It’s only when you venture outside of its comfort zone that problems arise, especially when printing photos. Its speed, coupled with a nice design, relatively cheap ink, and an easy-to-navigate interface, make this a good option for any small home or business office.”
CNET reviews the Epson Workforce 610 and writes;
“Though we weren’t as thrilled with the WorkForce 610’s overall print quality, it’s certainly better than what you’d get from a public photo kiosk. The internal driver settings let you choose between Photo or Best Photo mode, but keep in mind that you’ll wait significantly longer for the finished product with Best Photo. Text quality offers a similar choice between simple Text and a more complex Text and Image mode…”
Epson Workforce 610 Brochure & User Guide
Epson Workforce 610 Features
Power. Speed. Productivity.
Printing laser quality documents up to 2x faster than leading competitive ink jets1, WorkForce 610 brings you the speed you need to keep your business moving. Get the high performance features you desire to create impressive brochures and client-ready reports. With built-in Wi-Fi and Ethernet networking, WorkForce 610 makes it easy for your entire workgroup to share one machine for all their business needs, whether it’s to print, copy, scan or fax.
World’s Fastest All-in-One: Get ISO print speeds of 15 ISO ppm (black), 9.3 ISO ppm (color).
Reliable Paper Feed: WorkForce Printers are engineered for reliable paper feeding.
Maximize Productivity: Easily copy, scan and fax stacks of documents with built-in 30-page ADF.
Built-in Wi-Fi: Built-in Wi-Fi. Print, scan and access memory card slots wirelessly
Save Paper: Manual 2-sided printing
Instant Drying Inks: DURABrite Ultra Ink for documents that are smudge; fade and water resistant; and highlighter friendly too!
* Increase your productivity — World’s Fastest All-in-One1
* Speed through critical documents — get ISO print speeds of 15 ISO ppm (black), 9.3 ISO ppm (color)1
* Protect important documents — instant-dry ink for smudge, fade and water resistant prints; highlighter-friendly too
* Dependable — engineered for reliable paper feeding
* PC fax — save paper by faxing documents directly from your computer1
* Easily share — Wi-Fi for wireless connectivity, and Ethernet for wired networking
* Print three times as much — get about 3x more prints than with our standard 69 ink cartridges, when using the included 97 Extra High-capacity ink cartridge
* Small footprint — takes up less space on your desk
* Save energy — uses up to 70% less power than a laser printer1
* Save paper — save up to 50% of your paper supply with manual, two-sided printing1
* Get more done — 30-page Auto Document Feeder to quickly copy, scan or fax stacks of originals
* High-speed faxing in black and color — as fast as 3 sec per page; speed dial storage up to 60 numbers; fax memory up to 180 pages
* PC-free, borderless photos in a snap — 2.5″ LCD and memory card slots for easy transfer of files
* Individual ink cartridges — replace only the color you need
* Product protection you can count on — 2-year limited warranty; phone support, without charge, for the life of the product; plus, access to exclusive templates, tutorials and offers with product registration.
* Uses up to 70% less power than a laser printer1
* ENERGY STAR® qualified
* RoHS compliant
* Designed to be recycled
What’s in the Box
* Epson WorkForce 610 All-in-One
* One 97 Extra High-capacity Black Ink cartridges (T097120)
* One 68 High-capacity Cyan Ink cartridge (T068220)
* One 68 High-capacity Magenta Ink cartridge (T068320)
* One 68 High-capacity Yellow Ink cartridge (T068420)
* CD-ROM containing drivers and software (Windows® and Macintosh®)
* Telephone cord
* Power cable
* USB cable not included