Epson Stylus NX305 is a All-in-One Printer features Max. Print Resolution: 5760 x 1440 optimized dpi, ISO Print Speed: Black: 3.6 ISO ppm, Color: 1.8 ISO ppm, Max. Copy Size: 8.5″ x 11″, Max. scanner Resolution: 9600 x 9600 dpi interpolated, Fax Speed: 33.6 Kbps, Max. Paper Size: 8.5″ x 44″, Interface: Hi-Speed USB 2.0, and LCD Screen: 2-line text LCD. The Epson Stylus NX305 measures 18.1″ x 21.3″ x 11.9″ (W x D x H) and weighs 15.9 lb.
Overall Rating: | Latest Price Info
Epson Stylus NX305 User Reviews
Works well. Inexpensive for all the features
“Good quality printing. Scanner and auto document feeder work well. Easy to change individual ink cartridges. Cartridges under $10 each. Amazing for the price… If you are going to use this as your main printer and you print frequently, consider installing a continuous ink system with external large ink reservoirs.” – by malibukid22
Epson Stylus NX305 Reviews
Epson Stylus NX305 Brochure & User Guide
Epson Stylus NX305 Features
Smart. Simple. Amazing. — Four amazing features in one affordable machine — the Epson Stylus NX305 makes it easy for anyone in your family to take on any project, whether they need to print, copy, scan or fax. Use the built-in Automatic Document Feeder to scan, copy or fax multiple pages quickly and easily. Need copies of that recipe before you rush off to the bake sale? No problem! With the NX305, you can make brilliant color copies in a flash. What about that magazine article that’s just too small to read? Easily enlarge it up to 400%. You can even take a page from any school book and turn it into editable text with the included OCR scanning software. It’s all right at your fingertips with the easy-to-use control panel. Exceptional quality, amazing versatility, remarkable results — the possibilities are endless with the extraordinary Epson Stylus NX305.
Get more for your money
With the full-featured Epson Stylus NX305 all-in-one, you get superior quality and performance, and a better overall value compared to competitive products at the same price point. The NX305 boasts fast print speeds with no compromise in quality, plus better image enhancement tools and advanced copying functionality. Produce crisp, sharp documents and better-than-lab-quality photos with just one set of ink cartridges. There’s no need to spend additional money on specialized cartridges to print on either plain or photo paper. And, with individual cartridges, you only have to replace the color that you need. Plus, there are multiple sizes available to accommodate your budget and specific print volume needs.
High-speed fax/built-in Automatic Document Feeder
Fax important documents in seconds with high-speed faxing (33.6 Kbps) and the convenient, built-in, 30-page Automatic Document Feeder. Whether you need to copy or scan a colorful newsletter or fax a multi-page school assignment (in black-and-white or color), it’s all right at your fingertips with the Epson Stylus NX305.
While many competitive inks often take several minutes to dry, printing with DURABrite® Ultra Ink allows you to share documents and photos immediately after printing. Prints are smudge, fade and water resistant — and even highlighter friendly. Best of all, plain paper documents resist fading, making it easier than ever to archive important documents.
It’s easy being environmentally friendly with manual, two-sided printing1. The Epson Stylus NX305 even offers a special feature that allows you to print four pages on a single sheet, saving money and, of course, paper.
Replace only the cartridge you need!
The Epson Stylus NX305 is smart to own. Replace only the color you need with individual ink cartridges. There are even multiple capacities available to accommodate your budget and specific print volume needs. Best of all, only one set of cartridges is needed to print amazing documents and outstanding photos. Affordable cartridges as low as $8.99 are also available2.
Be more informed
The new international ISO print speed standard
Print speed is critically important when buying a printer or all-in-one. But how do you compare print speeds when different manufacturers measure in different ways? Now you can. Much like the “MPG” ratings on new cars, there’s now a new industry standard for measuring print speed, which allows for an “apples-to-apples” comparison between different printer models and brands. The International Organization for Standardization (widely known as ISO) developed this industry approved and internationally accepted standard, specifically for ink jet printers and all-in-ones. It measures “out of the box” (default) print speeds using “real world” printing scenarios, so you can be sure you’re getting a product that performs at the speed you need.
* Four popular features — print, copy, scan and fax — every feature you need, right at home
* Fast and efficient — ISO print speeds of 3.6 ISO ppm (black) and 1.8 ISO ppm (color)†; copy, scan or fax using the 30-page Auto Document Feeder
* Fax in color or black-and-white — instantly fax to multiple recipients, store up to 60 fax numbers
* Reduce costs — High-capacity Black ink cartridges available
* Replace only the color you need — individual ink cartridges, available in different capacities
* Affordable cartridges — as low as $8.99 are also available2
* Worry-free handling — durable, long-lasting prints with instant-dry ink; smudge and water resistant; even highlighter friendly
* Superior, laser quality documents and lab quality photos — all with one ink set
* Make multiple color copies effortlessly — one-touch copying; reduce and enlarge copies 25 – 400%
* Archive documents/photos with high-quality scanning — turn documents into editable text with included OCR software
* Product protection you can count on — one-year limited warranty and quick product exchange
* Packaging Specifications (W x D x H) — Dimensions: Printing 18.1″ x 21.3″ x 11.9″, Storage 18.1″ x 16.2″ x 9.3″ and Weight 15.9 lb.
See also: Printers