New in DSLR Remote Pro v1.2: Canon EOS 30D Support
19th May, 2006: Breeze Systems today released DSLR Remote Pro v1.2. Photographers can now use Breeze Systems’ highly regarded software to control Canon’s new EOS 30D as well as Canon EOS 5D, 350D/Rebel XT, 20D, EOS-1D Mark II and EOS-1Ds Mark II, 10D, 300D/Rebel, EOS-1D and EOS-1Ds models.
DSLR Remote Pro allows professionals to:
* See large high quality previews of shots on your PC within seconds
* Gain unrivalled control of settings for Canon cameras during tethered operation
* Operate the camera remotely
* Shoot images and store them directly onto the PC’s hard disk
* Automatically add IPTC data to images as they are downloaded
* Enable customers to view pictures while you continue shooting
* Preview unprocessed, sharpened or color managed images on your PC
* Automatic exposure bracketing of up to 15 shots for HDR images and shots in tricky lighting
* Time lapse photography
DSLR Remote Pro is software developed by Breeze Systems for Canon EOS digital SLR cameras. The program runs on Windows and is available on a free 15 day trial. Available exclusively from Breeze Systems’ website http://www.breezesys.com for US $95. The price includes one year’s free upgrades.
This release is a free upgrade for all existing DSLR Remote Pro customers.
See also: Accessories | Computer Imaging