Download Free AutoStitch Software

AutoStitch  screenshot

Name: AutoStitch
Description: AutoStitch is the world’s first fully automatic 2D image stitcher. Capable of stitching full view panoramas without any user input whatsoever, Autostitch is a breakthrough technology for panoramic photography, VR and visualisation applications. This is the first solution to stitch any panorama completely automatically, whether 1D (horizontal) or 2D (horizontal and vertical).
License: Free
File Size:1.0MB
Requirements: Windows

>> Download AutoStitch
>> Visit Publisher

See also: Free Download | Photo Software

RSS feed | Trackback URI

Comment by Blistr
2008-07-13 00:17:05

Excellent software. Have found it to be superior to other stitching software. And it’s free.

Comment by babis Subscribed to comments via email
2009-09-04 14:07:11

if i choose some photos to stich it says “Please select 2 or more images” can anybody tell me why? I’ve tried many photos and everytime it says the same think.

Comment by James R
2010-02-15 16:47:23

You have to hold down the shift key and then select the images

Comment by Rozi
2010-04-19 15:50:14

I’ve experienced the same problem. I think AutoStitch has a problem with spaces in file paths. After I moved the JPEGs to another directory without spaces in it path name, it started working.

Comment by someone
2010-08-19 15:22:48

thats the problem. you are right.

(Comments wont nest below this level)

Comment by Colin B Subscribed to comments via email
2012-01-12 21:57:27

I found my problem was longer file names, so try getting rid of spaces and shortening the name