Cute Hamsters Photos by Eminilia

Eminilia’s hamsters have brighten up my day, sure they can brighten up yours.. :)

Cute_hamster
Click to view Eminilia’s Gallery at Pbase

See also: Funny | Inspiring | Photos

RSS feed | Trackback URI

Comment by hot head
2007-11-03 13:09:45

OMG! sooooo cool!

Comment by jennifer
2008-01-16 07:35:46

this is so cute

2008-03-19 13:50:32

Bless !
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO sweet !
I have a hamster called Mysti.
Aint hamsters da best !

Comment by alyssa
2008-07-16 00:01:17

hamsters are soooo cute i just took mine out and gave him a gobstopper and when u look at his cheek you can see the green color of the sweet treat!Well My hamsters name is Little Bear because he is only 4 months

Comment by Dee
2008-11-07 07:04:54

my hamster is soooooooooo cute he’s a white/light brown syrin hamster and his name is casper. HE’S THE BEST PET EVER

Comment by Hottie123
2009-01-15 20:42:53

I LOVE all cute hamsters. Mine is only 4 months. He’s white and light brown. His name is Tarzan. Sounds cute, right?

Comment by choe
2009-02-25 20:23:50

hello i also have a hamster and it looked like she was laughing at that pic it was funny my hamsters name is bella she is sooo cute and smart

Comment by karen
2009-05-11 13:09:33

the picture of the hamster is tooooo adorable i wish my hamster would do that!!!!!!! My hamster’s name is brody, he is my little baby boy, a.k.a. mamma’s boy.

Comment by morgan smith
2010-06-14 11:17:31

hi i have 3 hamsters and they are so funny
i have ellie which is a siviein and she moves anything that is in her way,and i have harry which is a ruscian pigmy hamster and he climbs everything and he is soooo cute and i have syelvester that is a chinese dwauf hamster and he is soooooooooo lazy you sometimes have to check to see if he is alive or not but i have never seen a hamster like that.