Jack S. Winberg has recently posted his review on ColorVision PrintFIX Pro at Luminous-Landscape.
- The procedure is quick and easy after carefully reads the help files
- The tweaking profiles are very easy.
- The colorimeter gives stable, easily replicated readings
- The software makes patch reading fairly foolproof
- The profiles are very easily modified
- The profiles are of high quality, yielding prints with good shadow detail and clean gray ramps
“My impression is that of a very solid package that offers the reliability and accuracy of spectro-colorimetric generation of printer ICC profiles at a more accessible price point than previously available. The basic instrument and software design is good. “
See also: Accessories | Computer Imaging