Jack S. Winberg has recently posted his review on ColorVision PrintFIX Pro at Luminous-Landscape.
– The procedure is quick and easy after carefully reads the help files
– The tweaking profiles are very easy.
– The colorimeter gives stable, easily replicated readings
– The software makes patch reading fairly foolproof
– The profiles are very easily modified
– The profiles are of high quality, yielding prints with good shadow detail and clean gray ramps
“My impression is that of a very solid package that offers the reliability and accuracy of spectro-colorimetric generation of printer ICC profiles at a more accessible price point than previously available. The basic instrument and software design is good. “